winter

Y/N TURNED IN HER BED, landing in her left side as her eyes slowly opened

Y/N TURNED IN HER BED, landing in her left side as her eyes slowly opened. She looked out the window which was placed across the room, realizing how gloomy and cold it looked outside.

She sat up, rubbing her eyes and enjoying the weather. "...It's wintertime, already?"

It's wintertime, already?"

"Good morning." Y/n peeked head inside the main room where the League gathered, greeting Compress, Toga, and Dabi.

"Morning, y/n!!!!"
"Good morning."
"Whatever."

She sat beside Toga on the couch, as she was sharpening and cleaning her knives. "It's quite cold outside, didn't ya notice?" Toga blushed, spinning her wrapping between her fingers.

"Yeah, I woke up shivering." Y/n admitted.

"It is December now. The weather is changing." Compress informed, reading a book silently at the table in the corner.

"December?...I've been here for a month already."

"Only a month? Wow, time sure does fly!" Toga chuckled.

"It can go by any faster." Dabi murmured, as he was laying on the couch ready to take a morning nap.

"That means Christmas is almost here! What do you want for Christmas, y/n?" Toga pulled her legs up onto the couch, turning to face her full body to y/n excitedly.

"Christmas?...Oh, well I'm not really sure."

"Come on, there has to be something! Tell me!"

"Mmmm...Well...You said we face the villains in a few months, correct? After we get stronger?...Then I want us to win against them. For good." Y/n said monotone, referring to defeating the heroes in their upcoming battle.

Toga paused, sweat rolling down the side her face. "I don't think I can get you that for Christmas, but I want that to happen to!"

"She's not asking for a birthday wish, moron. Think of something you wanna touch." Dabi growled, flipping on his side and burying his face into the pillow.

"Oh...Then I would like new boots."

"I can do that!!!" Toga gave a thumbs up, winking with stars sparkling around her.

"What would you like?"

"Me?...Mmmmmm—OH! I want Izuku for Christmas!!"

"Izu...Oh, the boy you love?"

"Yeah!!"

"...Oh okay, I can try to get him, but I don't have a clue what he looks like—"

"Don't worry! I have plenty of pictures on my wall for you to use!!"

Y/n's neck retracted back, her eyes narrowing. "...I see..."

"Will you girls play outside once it snows? I heard we should be getting heavy snowfall is year." Compress smiled, closing his book and joining in on their conversation.

"Really? Heck yeah, I'll play in the snow!"

"Snow?...Snow..." Y/n whispered.

Toga turned to her friend, leaning forward and forcing y/n to look at her. "What are you mumbling about?"

Y/n jerked back, her face going hot from how close Toga was. "Me? Oh, well, it's just...I feel like I wanna do something when it snows...I just can't seem remember what it was called."

"You mean you wanna do something in the snow?"

"...Yeah, I think..."

"...Oh! Make a snow angel?"

Y/n felt a wave of deja vu fall over her, her looking up to Toga with a surprised look. "...Yeah...I...I wanna make a snow angel."

"Okay! We'll do that!!"

Y/n's mouth twitched into a smirk, but it quickly faded. A snow angel...A snow angel...

The door to the room opened again, the villains turning to see who it was.

"Morning Tomura!"
"Hello, Shigaraki."
"...It's Many Hands."

Shigaraki turned to y/n, pointing his finger at her. "...Y/n. Come with me."

She raised her brow, looking back at Toga, who only shrugged her shoulders.

The two of them walked down the long hallway of the manor together, y/n lagging behind him as he strutted ahead

The two of them walked down the long hallway of the manor together, y/n lagging behind him as he strutted ahead. I haven't spoken to him in a while...Tenko...I wonder what he wants with me...

"...Y/n." He suddenly stoped walking, her nearly bumping into him. He turned to face her, taking off the stone hand that covered his face. "...Can you do me a favor?"

"Me?...Yes, of course. Anything to help."

He grinned at her. "Perfect...I want you to cause destruction in the city." He commanded, being as straightforward as possible.

Her eyes went round. "In the city? Me?"

"Yes. I want you to give the heroes a taste of what we can do. You're the only one who has the best control over their long distance attacks...You don't need to hurt anyone, but just give them a sneak peek of the danger we'll give them in the spring."

"...Okay, I can do that! Does it matter how I go about it?"

"The city is your playground. Do as you please. Just draw as much attention and terrorize everybody...I want you to showcase what you can do for me."

"...Got it!"

Got it!"