eleven.

11

11. DEAR UNCLE MOONY

TEARS BLURRED THEA'S visions as she wiped her eyes, leaning her head on Tommy's shoulder who wrapped an arm around her.

"Oh my god." Tobi whispered.

"They were so happy." Thea mumbled, trying not to cry. "She was so happy— Until they weren't."

"So were we." Teo added, his siblings looking at him. "I don't remember any of those people, I don't even remember Dad ever mentioning we had godparents."

"Because some of us don't." Tommy realized, his voice a whispered before he licked his lips. "Lily and James Potter died the same night Mama did, I read about it. Lily was my godmother and James was Tobi's godfather. My godfather Peter Pettigrew died that night too."

Tommy looked down for a moment, whispering and looking at Teo, "Your godfather killed him."

"What?" Teo questioned, shaking his head.

"Your godfather is Sirius Black, Teo! He's in Azkaban, the literal worst place for a wizard to be. He's known everywhere, and not in a good way." Tommy explained. "I've read all about this. He killed my godfather and 12 other people that night!"

"Why do you care? Your godfather was a traitor!" Teo defended.

"Well, yours is a murderer so you're not doing much better than me, are you?" Tommy shouted.

"Pettigrew is the reason Mama is dead, Tommy!" Teo yelled. "We literally saw it! He told Voldemort where we and the Potters lived, and then Mami, James, and Lily died! Because of Pettigrew!"

"And I'm willing to bet that the reason we haven't seen Monroe, Remus, Valencia, or Rosalie since we were three is because of what happened that night." Tobi explained. "Mama died, James and Lily died, their friends died. They probably were scared that Voldemort would come after them next so they went into hiding, to protect themselves."

"Like Papi did with us. They're probably in the Muggle world but have never contacted each other for our safety and theirs." Tommy nodded. "Voldemort meant to kill us and James and Lily's son that night, but instead our parents took the hit. Voldemort and his followers knew that our parents and their friends were in the Order. So Remus, Valencia, Monroe, and Rosalie knew that wherever they went, Deatheaters would follow in attempt to try and find us."

"So they stayed away from us." Thea nodded before she looked at her brothers. "But I don't think that's the only reason why."

Her brothers looked at her in curiously as she spoke, "At the end, Valencia put her hand on her stomach and her and Sirius were together during that time— What if she was pregnant?"

"Let's not jump to conclusions." Tommy gave her a look and Thea rolled her eyes.

"No, no, she's right." Teo agreed. "The way she looked at Sirius, she was begging him not to go."