fifty-four.

54

54. THE BIRTHDAY WHERE
WE START TO GROW UP
(PART 3, we really grow up).

     PULLING AWAY from Tommy's lips, Eva gave her boyfriend a smirk, glancing down at him, "Tom, would you maybe want to stay in my room tonight?"

"Yes, definitely, please," Tommy nodded, grinning at the girl that sat in his lap. He placed one hand on her waist and one on her thigh. "What about Poppy and Lia?"

"Don't worry about them, I'll handle them," Eva promised before hopping off her boyfriend's lap. She gave Tommy another kiss before walking over to Poppy, who was making out with the Durmstrang boy, Xander. She grabbed the girl by her wrist, pulling her away. "Come on, Pop!"

"Ev, what the fuck?" Poppy exclaimed before turning back to Xander as she was dragged away. "Don't go anywhere, I will be right back!"

"Lia." Eva called after Noelia, who leaned against the wall as she spoke to one of the Beauxbaton girls. Rolling her eyes, Noelia gave the girl a smile before turning around to look at her friends.

"What's up?" Noelia questioned while Poppy leaned against her best friend drunkly. Letting out a laugh, Noelia held up Poppy, wrapping an arm around her.

"You two wanna do me a huge favor?" Eva asked and Noelia and Poppy glanced at each other before looking back at her. "Find somewhere to stay so Tommy can spend the night?"

"Oh, so you two can fuck?" Noelia guessed with a smirk.

"Can't you just go to Tommy's dorm?" Poppy asked before Eva turned her two friends around. The three looked at Flynn, who was one of Tommy's roommates, making out with Teo against a wall. "Never mind, that room is definitely theirs."

"Don't worry, I wasn't planning on going back to the room anyways," Noelia grinned, gesturing to the girl she was talking to before. "Her name is Amelie, she's French, bi, and fucking hot— And we are totally going to fuck."

"And that's Xander, he's from somewhere, but he's 6'0 foot, and fucking hot— And we are totally going to fuck." Poppy rambled happily, grinning at Noelia and Eva.

"Okay," Eva let out a sigh and crossed her arms. "Are you two sober enough for this?"

"Yes." The two replied in unison.

"Seriously Ev, I told Noelia before we even had a drop of alcohol or weed in our system, and said, 'I want to have sex with someone who isn't Sonali." Noelia promised.

"And I said I want to have sex with someone who isn't Micah!" Poppy repeated. "All while sober."

"Please be careful, both of you," Eva hugged the two girls. "Thank you, I love you both."