eighteen.

18

18. THE WARRIOR WITH COURAGE

THE NEWS OF THE Gringotts break-in was as big a deal to every other student at Hogwarts as it was to Thea. She couldn't shake the feeling of fear in her stomach, like something bad was going to happen.

Hogwarts was too busy paying attention to the youngest seeker in a century, Harry Potter. The boy had quickly proven himself at his first flying lesson, earning himself a spot on the Gryffindor house year. It had Lily rioting, furious because she had wanted to play Quidditch forever but had to wait until now, her second year. Either way, she made the Gryffindor team as a chaser.

"Hey, well done, Harry, Wood's just told us!" Fred shouted as he, George, and Thea walked up to Harry and Ron.

"Congrats, primito." Thea smiled, patting the boy on the shoulder.

"Thea's on the Hufflepuff team. Fred and George are with you, too. Beaters." Ron explained.

"Our job is to make sure that you don't get bloodied up too bad." George began to ramble. "Can't make any promises, of course. Rough game, Quidditch."

"Brutal. But no one's died in years." Fred agreed while Thea rolled her eyes. "Someone will vanish occasionally..."

"But they'll turn up in a month or two!" George shouted while the twins and Thea walked away from Harry and Ron.

"You two are asses." Thea scoffed playfully and Fred and George shrugged.

"Someone's bitter they don't have a date to Hogsmeade yet." Fred smirked, making Thea rolled her eyes while George chuckled.

"I don't need a date to Hogsmeade, I have you two." Thea reminded, linking arms with both of them.

"Right, right," George nodded as him and his brother exchanging a look. "Except we have dates."

"What?" Thea exclaimed, a frown forming on her face. "Who?"

"The Almanzar sisters." The twins said proudly.

"Really? You're going with another set of twins?" Thea questioned.

"No, no, they're sisters, one year apart." Fred corrected. "I'm going with Emi."

"And I'm going with Lila." George added. "So you're gonna have to find someone else to go with, Sunny."

Thea frowned and the twins looked at their best friend. George patted her shoulder, "Louis would gladly go with you."

"So would Cedric." Fred said. "Take your pick."

"You think Tommy asked Eva yet?" Thea asked. "Maybe I'll just go with her and Noelia. Or Tobi and Teo, if Tommy asks Eva."

"You're gonna go with your brothers?" Fred shook his head. "That's sad, sunshine."

"Shut up." Thea scoffed, the three walking into the Great Hall for lunch.