twenty-six.

26

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

26. RUNS IN OUR VEINS

    RON WAS LAUNCHED off his horse and crashed onto the ground, unconscious. Thea and her brothers immediately ran to the boy after Harry won the game. Tommy looked down at the boy, "Well, he's alive, doesn't seem like there's any broken bones-- But Eva's more of the healer between the two of us."

Tommy turned to his siblings, "You take Harry and go on. Hermione and I will stay here with Ron."

"You know we can't do that." Tobi shook his head and the Golden Four looked at each other. "You guys have to feel that too, right? There's something strange."

"I've felt it since we entered the trapdoor." Thea admitted. "We all have to go."

"I can stay with Ron." Hermione promised them. "I swear."

"Send a message to Dumbledore." Harry told her "Ron's right...We have to go on, all five of us."

While Harry and Hermione said their goodbyes, the four de Oros all stood near each other. Thea whispered to her brothers, "Why do I have a bad feeling about this?"

"Yeah, you're not the only one." Teo agreed while the strange feeling in Thea's stomach and chest grew.

"Do you feel that?" The girl asked Tommy, who was holding his stomach and nodded.

Walking down a long staircase, the group of now five stepped into a large room with a mirror in the center of it. A man stood in front of it, but they weren't able to see his face. Tobi and Teo walked forward a bit while all four de Oros had their hands on their wands that were in their pockets.

"That's the Mirror of Erised." Tommy realized and his siblings looked at him. "It shows you your greatest desire."

"Correct, Thomas." The man spoke and the five recognized his voice. Professor Quirrell. Harry let out a yelp, holding his scare while all of sudden, waves of pain rushed through the de Oros, who all had a hand over their stomachs.

"You?" Harry questioned. "No. It can't be...Snape. He was the one--"

"Yes. He does seem the type, doesn't he?" Quirrell smirked, nodding his head. "Next to me, who would suspect, 'p-p-poor s-stuttering Professor Quirrell?'"

"I always knew there was something off about you." Tobi spoke, glancing at his brothers and sister. "He's been giving us weird looks for the past three years."

"B-but, that day, during the Quidditch Match, Snape tried to kill me." Harry remembered.

"No, dear boy. I tried to kill you!" Quirrell admitted. "And trust me, if Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire and broken my eye contact, I would have succeeded. Even with Snape muttering his little counter-curse."

"Snape was trying to save you!" Tommy told Harry.

"I knew you were a danger right from the off, all of you," Quirrell admitted. "Especially after Halloween."