twenty-five.

25

25. GOOD AS NEW,
YET NOT AT ALL

LIFE AT HOGWARTS was peaceful again, Thea believed. Ever since Cedric found out about Dominic, he's barely left Thea's side. He (and all of her other friends) were making sure she ate and monitoring her progress overall. As for Thea, it was hard, but she was getting better, at least she'd like to think so. The girl sat in the dorm room, on her bed while Eva slowly unwrapped the charmed bandages that had been replaced many times around her wrist. Noelia and Poppy were next to her, and the four girls smiled when the bandages were pulled off to see there were no longer bruises there. Thea couldn't help the tears from rushing to her eyes, he wasn't on her anymore.

"There," Eva tossed the bandages in the trash, grinning at Thea. "Good as new."

"Thanks, Ev." Thea whispered, wiping her tears slightly while Poppy hugged her. "Thank you, all of you."

"Of course, we're here for you always, okay?" Noelia nodded, holding Thea's hand. Someone knocked on the door of the dorm and Thea got up from the bed, opening it to see Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

"What are you three doing here?" Thea asked, giving them a small smile.

"Isn't anyone concerned about how people who aren't in our house are getting in our house?" Poppy questioned and Noelia and Eva grinned at her.

"Your arms-- They're healed!" Hermione noticed immediately and Thea nodded while Hermione hugged her quickly. "I'm so glad."

"Thanks Hermione." Thea smiled.

"Can we talk to you?" Harry asked and Thea nodded. The four walked outside the dorm room, and Thea looked at her 'cousin' and his friends. "The three-headed dog is guarding the Philosopher's Stone!"

"Wait, like Nickolas Flamel's Philosopher's Stone?" Eva opened the door to the dorm and joined the conversation.

"Flambé's what?" Noelia questioned, walking outside the dorm.

"Flamel." Eva corrected. "Did you not do the Alchemy reading?"

"When does Noelia ever do a reading?" Poppy smirked, trying not to laugh. "All of you, get in the dorm."

"Do you remember the day of the first Quidditch match where we told you that Snape released the trolls to distract everyone so he could sneak down to the three headed dog?" Ron rambled.

"There are so many ridiculous things said at this school." Eva mumbled, shaking her head.

"We think Snape is trying to steal the stone." Hermione told Thea.