Prologue

Hi guys, before starting I would like to say this is my first fanfiction so you may find some mistakes and also thank you for reading the story.

Author pov

"Sir , we can't directly go and arrest the professor as we don't have any evidence regarding the complainant we got and also I enquired from other students they all said the professor is not that type of person and is a very good man" said a officer to his head officer.

Head officer : "Then tell me what we have to do regarding the case because it is a sexual harrasment case we got from the 4 students "

Officer 1 : "Sir I have a suggestion ,we will send officer kanawut as a student to investigate this case "

Head officer : "which case he is handling now"

Officer 1 : "He is handling that robbery case  and also he solved that yesterday night and he is going to provide the investigation details today"

Head officer : "Okay, Inform him about the case details today itself and i will talk to the principal of the college stating that my relative is going to join the college ."

Officer 1: "Sir, you know that he atleast take 1 day break after a case is resolved, if i go today and give him the case he will kick me out of the door .I will go tomorrow and explain him about this case."

Head officer laughed and said " okay , meanwhile I will also contact the principal and send you the details when he can join"

Officer 1:" okay sir I will take leave now " and the officer left.

-------------
I want to add small prologue to define where the story starts but I promise the chapters will be definitely a bit long.
Hope you guys will like it.