Ch 30 - Missing eachother 🔞🔞

Author pov

In the morning, Mew went to university and gulf went to station after dropping p'zee at home. It's time for the department to give promotions for them as new teams will be going to join. Gulf as their team leader have to make the documents for each member of his team and also who is working under him.  Gulf called mew to tell him he will be late.

Phone conversation

Mew : " Hello love.."

Gulf : " Hey Darling, are you in class ?"

Mew : " no love, it is completed "

Gulf : " Darling, I will be late today .Dont wait for me ,lock the door and sleep "

Mew : " why ? Are you again going to solve a case ?"

Gulf : " no darling, don't worry I have a work in the station only to give reviews "

Mew : " ohh okay, but don't forget to eat love "

Gulf : " okay darling, bye bye love you ...ummma "

Mew : " bye bye ...love you "

Phone conversation ended

Mew went to home after completing classes. He got freshened, eat , slept after messaging gulf.

Gulf pov

When I came home it's already midnight 2 , I slowly went to our room not to disturb my baby. I bathed in other room and came to our room . I kissed mew on the cheek and took him into the arms. Actually I should stay in station only but I said I will come early morning ,so they allowed me to come.

I woke up at 6 am to see my baby still sleeping ,I slowly released from him and got freshened to go to station. I wrote a note and went to station after kissing his forehead. If I complete this I will get promoted ,so I don't need to go to risky jobs so that mew can be relax with out worrying about me.

I started working on the reports as soon as I reached my office. After 2 hours I got a call from mew asking whether I ate or not and scolding me for not eating and asked me to keep the picture of food when I eat to make sure.

The same thing as happened for 2 days with out talking directly to mew. Today I am going to complete the work at any cost ,as tomorrow is weekend I can spend time with mew fully. I informed mew also about this. I reached home at 3 am after submitting all the reports and slept beside mew.

When I woke up I couldn't find mew beside me , I checked time it is almost 11 am in the morning. I went out to see mew in the kitchen making something. After I got freshened I went to dining hall where mew is arranging the dishes on table.

" Good morning darling" I greeted him by hugging him and kissing his cheek.

" Good afternoon love " he said with a laugh

"Why didn't you wake me up? " I asked sitting on the chair and making mew sit on my lap.

" You didn't sleep properly for almost 3-4 days , so I thought you would be tired that I didn't want you to wake up soon . So I directly made lunch instead of breakfast" he said while I am eating and feeding him.

Mew pov

After completing eating, we washed dishes and went to living room . He started speaking about his work while we were playing with chopper and hazard . After feeding them ,they slept on their beds . We went to our bedroom and I slept on his chest.

" I missed you so much darling" he said while kissing my head.

"I miss you too " I said lifting my chin and looking into his eyes. We stared into eachother eyes and we closed the distance between our lips.

(Mature content ahead 🔞🔞 , gulfmew)

We were moving our lips slowly like we were conveying our missing through our kiss. After few minutes, gulf pushed me on bed and climbed over me.

"I also miss being inside your tight hole " he whispered near to ear and kissed it making my stomach feel some different things.

He started kissing my lips roughly and entered his tongue while his hands busy caressing inside my tshirt. All clothes were thrown one by one the floor.

He started sucking my neck making me moan by gripping his hair tightly in my arms. He started traveling to my nipples and took one in his mouth and the other in his hand

"Ahhhh....love..." I moaned

He directly went to my hole and entered his tongue making me jolt at sudden action. After sometime he took lube and coated his fingers.
He entered one by one by hitting my g-spot  directly making me moan loudly. He removed his fingers making me whimper at loss. He came to my face and started kissing me.
He aligned his dick at my entrance and started pushing it inside slowly while kissing me .

"Ahh...love...pain..." I shouted, once he settled fully in me ,he kissed my whole face to make me relax.

"M..ov..e" I said to him. He started moving slowly while grunting. But I moved my hips towards him to increase the speed making him hit my g-spot making both of us moan at a time. He started thrusting fastly making me shout on top my lungs with pleasure.

" you.. so... tight.. darling ..even ..though.. I.. made...love ..to...you... so.... many... times..." He said while thrusting with every word .

"Love, help.. me.." I moaned as he didn't touch my dick yet. He started stroking my dick with one hand while thrusting inside me.

"Love, I am going to cum " I moaned

" Go on darling " he said making his hand stroke faster. I cummed on his hand and in between. He kept his fingers near my mouth

"Suck them for me darling" he said , I nodded my head and started sucking his fingers which I can taste my own cum while he still didn't cum. Now both my holes are closed, one with his fingers and other with his dick.

He finally cummed inside me and fall on me, but I know he will not stop at one round ,as I was thinking I can feel his dick getting hard inside me.

Will I be able to walk tomorrow.... I thought but shit I forgot something....

" We have tomorrow also darling , Don't worry my hunger will not fulfill that much early....I think you should actually take 2 days leave " he said while fastening his speed.... making me both moan and sign.

After two days,

I took leave for 2 days from my university as I can't even stand properly on my legs. This horny idiot....

"Darling, breakfast is ready..." He said while bringing breakfast to our bed....I started hitting him with the pillow.

"You idiot, pervert, horny bastard..." I started scolding him

"Did you give atleast break for me...I will kill you... don't touch me for one month..." I said still hitting him

"But darling, you forgot that I will not go to station as much as before and also I have one month holiday..." He said laughing making my eyes go wide.....my poor ass....

___________________________________________

Oh my mew baby....🤭🤭

How is the chapter guys? Let me know in the comments 🥰🥰

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️