Ch 24 - Punishment 🔞

Mew pov

When I woke up I couldn't find gulf beside me, when I was about to getup I feel pain in lower back but slowly I satup to find him but I found a note on table.ohhh....he went out then I will sleep for some more time. I woke up after 2 hours and got freshened ,the pain was not that much like last time.

I ordered breakfast to our room and ate ,for sometime I started scrolling through, it's been more than 5 hours gulf went out but I got a message from him that he is safe and they catched the criminal but he will be a bit late to follow up the procedures.i started getting bored ,so I connected my mobile to tv and started playing music.

I was dancing and swaying my hips according to the music, I closed my eyes and drowned more in the music that I forgot a table is there in the room and got it by hit,I was about to fall on the floor but two arms stopped me from falling, I no need to look at the person because I know these arms very well , he immediately made me to stood up straight and changed the music. We both looked at eachother and started moving according to music.

We both fall on the bed gulf on top of me, he was about to kiss me but I stopped him and said "Love don't you think you should get punished for making me cry yesterday"

"Huh?" He exclaimed

I immediately flipped us make him gasp , now I was on top of him...." I want to top you " I said making his eyes go wide....

"But.." he started speaking something but I cut him off and said "please .."  I gave my best puppy eyes for which he can't say nooo.

"Okay..but be gentle ,it's my first time " he whispered make me smile showing my all teeth.

(Mature content ahead 🔞🔞, mewgulf)

Gulf pov

I was so anxious but it all gone with his kiss. He started kissing me on lips ,I responded to his kiss by wrapping my arms around him. He removed my jacket first and again started kissing by unbuttoning my shirt. He went to my neck and gave kisses there ,he traveled to my right nipple and gave a little kiss making me flinch and arch my back....he started sucking nipple making me moan...

"Ahhh...darling...more..." I pushed my nipple more into his mouth. After some he did same with my other nipple also. He took my lowers and I removed his tshirt and kissed him then he went to my dick which twitched with his stare.

Not only his hole but his mouth also feels warm , he bobbed his head and down on my dick but I hold his head and started fucking his mouth until I reached his throat making him gag.

"baby, I am Cumming " I said and  cummed in his mouth after sometime. He coughed a little making me smile , after he relaxed a bit we kissed again.

"Love, we don't have lube what we will do ?" He asked me looking into my eyes. I looked at the cover on the night stand. He also drafted eyes to the cover with confusion.

"I actually bought medicines and lube for you but I didn't think it will be for me " I cursed making him laugh loudly. He went and took the lube and settled in between my legs.

" Don't worry, I will be gentle " he said while lubing his fingers ,I responded with a nod. He started entering a finger making me feel uncomfortable , mew kissed him to divert from pain, he hit my g-spot with his two fingers making me jolt...

"Ahhh...darling.... hit there again...ahhh..." I moaned making him hit the same place again, I didn't know when he entered three fingers , he took his fingers and stood up to remove his pants , I closed my eyes tightly waiting for next but I didn't feel anything for sometime ,so I opened my eyes to see my baby looking at me with a smile make me smile but shouted when he pushed his dick into my hole...

"Baby...slow....it's paining..." I said breathing heavily...he slowly pushed his whole dick inside  me and started moving slowly . He increased his speed making me moan loudly at his every thrust .

"Love, I am cumming " he said making his thrust to slow down. We both cum at once him inside me and me between us. He fall on me breathing heavily. I was not in this world for now..... after sometime I saw him looking at me worriedly.

" What happened love, I am calling you from sometime but you didn't respond " he said moving from my body and sit on the bed.

"Ahhh... nothing baby don't worry " I said and took him into my arms but he again getup and said "let me clean you "  he said making me giggle.

" No need darling, we will go and take bath " I said and went to take bath. After getting dressed, mew gave me medicine which I bought for him ..... We cuddled for sometime Then he started speaking..

"Love, don't you think we should do this more ?"

"Do what?" I asked

"Me topping you.." he said

"Noo... I will only top you.." I argued

"Noo..."

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Why don't you like what we did before?" He asked sadly

"No baby, but I like more being inside you " I said making him blush

"Hmmm..." He hummed and snuggled into my chest.

" Darling, we have a party at evening for both solving the case and for my birthday with the team "  I said and he nodded as yes, we drifted to sleep.

___________________________________________

Hehe.... mewgulf 😋

How is the chapter guys? Let me know in the comments 🥰

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️