ch 3- Shocked

Please ignore the type errors

Next day

Author pov

Type did not attend the class today , Mew thought he may be unwell and decided himself to call type after the class as type said he was living alone here but when he was about to start the class there was knock on the door and mew turned to see type at the door and relieved that type is well but only frowned after seeing principal,few other professors and some police officers .

The 4 students who saw police officers smirked thinking that their professor is going to get arrested. But what they heard from type shocked them

Type: " Sorry for disturbing, I am gulf kanawut from police department"

(From now, it will be gulf not type )

Mew's pov

I was shocked to hear that type is not a student but a police officer ,I said him to come in.

Gulf: " Win,Boat, Kaownah,Saint and professor suppasit please come out"

I was still confused about gulf being police officer but nonetheless i went out with those 4 students and some other professor went to my class and we all were taken to a room .All were seated except the students and gulf started speaking

"Boat,Win, Kaownah,saint are under arrest for the usage of drugs in the university and professor san is also under arrest for selling the drugs for under age students "

All were shocked to hear that, then 1 of the 4 students said that " prof mew gave wrong information as we filed a complaint on him for sexual harrasment,we did not use any drugs"

Mew : "But I.. "

Gulf cut the me and said " Did i say that prof mew has given the complaint"

Prof San : What is the proof that I was selling the drugs,they might brought it from outside

The 4 students looked at prof San , The way they look confirmed me that san was behind all these then gulf played some video in his phone (the video he recorded at Last night).

San was shocked and got angry on the students tried to hit them but me and gulf are quick to react , as I shielded the students and gulf catched the San's hand and put the handcuffs for his hands ,I can see the students were trembling in fear as they did not expect these consequences.

Principal scolded San and asked to take care of the case with that she left the room with disappointment as she did not expect this from their University professor and students.

Just when the other officer is going to arrest the students,I said them to stop and asked gulf " Can I talk with you for a moment"

Gulf : Okay

We both went out leaving students and san with other officer

Gulf pov

Professor mew asked me to talk personally but he was not speaking anything after we came out of the room, Normally I don't have this much patience for some one but for my professor sorry I mean for professor mew I can wait , because I have a crush on him from day 1 but I stopped that thought on that day as I was going to investigate on him I don't want my personal feelings to block proper investigation.

I came out of my trance but He is still looking down and biting his fingers,so I only started speaking

Gulf : " professor, you said you want to speak something but you are not talking anything"

He looked up and saw me trying to speak but not speaking

Mew : "that...... that ......that...... "

Gulf : " will you speak something other than that, it's okay you can tell me anything don't hesitate , you want to give any other complaints about them "

Mew suddenly shouted "no" scaring the shit of me and apologised immediately

Mew : "sorry, sorry I didn't mean to shout"

Gulf : it's okay, now tell me what you want to say

Mew: Can you not arrest those students and just arrest prof.san

Gulf : " what! Even when you heard them speaking bad about you, humiliating you and gave complaint on you stating sexual harrassing them but you want me to not arrest them " I shouted on mew how can he think like that "That will not happen ,I also have the record you spoke with them yesterday evening in the class "

_______________________________________

Why mew is so eager to save those students even when they talked bad about him??

Will gulf accept mew request ?

What you guys think? Please comment and let know how is the chapter.

Hope you guys will like it .