Ch 6- Date or Lunch?

Please ignore type errors

Mew pov

Finally the weekend has arrived, 2 days went in a blink of eye , win and the other 3 helped to choose outfit they are doing it like am going to get married but the thought is not bad hehehe.. now I was getting ready for my date...sorry lunch .

Gulf called that he was infront of my building as I sent my location to him when he said he will pick up me. I was so excited to meet him.

I went down and as I was walking to the car,I saw gulf coming out of car with black formal shirt and black pants with black shoes and black watch.. everything he wore is black completely contrast to me , but he looks so handsome and hot.... Shit....stop your perverted thoughts mew....

stop your perverted thoughts mew

Gulf appearance
(Just assume shirt as formal because I couldn't find him in all blacks with formals.)

Gulf pov

I was so excited for this lunch date ,when i open my wardrobe all are black shirts except my police uniform shit I forgot to do shopping as I was busy for these 2 days with a case .. will he like me if I wear this....aaaa but I don't have a choice ...so I wore all black like I was going to someone's funeral ... Hope he will not find me weird...

I said I will pick him up ,so he sent the address .I took my car, after 30 mins I reached his place and I informed him that I reached,he said he is coming down. I came out of the car and saw he is already coming towards the car. Wow he looks like...
....an angel with pink sweater t-shirt and blue loose jeans with white shoes, he looks so..

an angel with pink sweater t-shirt and blue loose jeans with white shoes, he looks so

Mew appearance
(I actually I have a full photo before but couldn't find now and in Google I was enable to find so please adjust with this)

......... Ethereal.... He even doesn't look like professor, I always seen in him only formals because I only met him at college.He looks so young and sexy in these clothes. I came out of thoughts when he smiled at me  waving his hand cutely and came near me .