Ch 40 - Epilogue

Final chapter..!!...🥺🥺

After 7 years

Achara pov

I was 15 years old now. I got to know about my true parents and their death 3 years back. Mama showed me their photos which are stored in a room. I cried so much that day but mama never left me, he hugged me until I cried my heart out. I didn't get to grow with them but they left me in safest hands. I got the best and happiest family now my mama,dad and my baby nong.

Mama even stopped working just for me ,to take care of me. He always takes care for his 3 babies, yaaa...3 babies my mama's biggest baby is my dad. Yaaa....we 3 are mama's boys...heheheh....Even though he get tired or sick ,mama never show it on his face . He always helps with my school work. He loves us so much, I always learn something new from him. Mama has so many talents .

Dad is my best supporter , He always spoils me . Dad resigned from his police job last year as he reached 40 years and started running family business with uncle zee. Even though he is busy, he never fails to spend time with us. In these 15 years I never saw dad sleeping somewhere other than beside mama. Even it is late he comes home and sleep beside mama. Dad always do naughty things and gets scoldings from mama more than us. But we all know how much mama loves dad.

Coming to my baby nong Niran he also calls me as princess, we all thought he will be silent boy and we're worried about him if anyone will bully him but he is the fire cracker in this house . It's always lively if he is there. We went to same high school , instead of me taking care of him it is reverse. Mama calls him as baby nin ,so we also started calling him that....my mama always best nick names.

Niran pov

I know phi told you about all of us...so I don't need to repeat them...I think she told all good characters about me. I never thought I will have family while living in orphanage . As I was only younger than everyone they used to bully me or make me do their works but when I came here ,dad told me we should always be strong for loved one's and always protect them that is when I decided to be strong for my mama,dad and princess.

Princess is a naughty girl but also mature when it is necessary. When she came to know about the truth of her family ,me and dad were outside of the room ,when she is crying in mama's arms I kept crying while holding dad. She is very strong girl .

Author pov

"Kitten, baby nin....come breakfast is ready"  Mew called their children.

"Mama..." They came from downstairs and hugged mew . Mew kissed their heads and they kissed on his cheeks and went to sit on the dining table.

"Mama, where is dad?"  Princess asked mew

"I am here princess" gulf said coming from his room. He kissed both his children cheeks and sat on the chair.

"Good morning dad" they cheered

"Good morning babies" gulf said

"Good morning darling " gulf greeted mew but he got only silent treatment. Mew is serving the breakfast for them with out talking.

"Dad, is mama angry with you?" Achara whispered to her dad so that mew can't hear

"Yes princess " gulf also whispered to her

"Why..?" Achara asked
" It's because if your uncle zee" gulf said

"Huh? What he did ?"  Niran asked

"He called your mama this morning and said someone is flirting with me at office ,from that time he is angry at me " gulf whispered to them

"Kitten, baby nin, what are you whispering just complete your breakfast it's getting late to school"

"Huhh..okay mama" they both said and completed their breakfast and gulf dropped them at school .

When he returned to home, he saw mew watching tv while sitting on the sofa. He went and sit beside mew but mew ignored him.

"Darling talk to me naaa...please don't ignore meee" gulf pleaded mew while rubbing his head on mew's shoulder.

"Stop your acting now , until p'zee told me you didn't care to tell me that someone is flirting with you" mew said throwing the remote on sofa and turned to face gulf.

"Darling it's not like that, I already told her that I have a husband after that she didn't come near me ..I totally don't remember her " gulf tried to coax mew.

Mew huffed at gulf and turned other side and mumbled " it's your mistake to be handsome "

"You still think I am handsome at this age also " gulf asked

"Noooo..." Mew said and stood to go to their room., While he was going he was lifted by gulf in bridal style making him yelp..

"What are you doing? Keep me down ? " Mew wiggled in his husband's arms.

"I don't know whether I am handsome or not but you are still sexy , beautiful and hot " gulf said making mew blush and hide his face in gulf's chest making gulf laugh loudly.

"You can still blush darling " gulf said earning hit at chest. Gulf took mew to their bedroom, with in few minutes they were naked on the bed.

After a very very very very very very very long passionate love making, mew slept on gulf's chest.

"Darling ,in this lifetime I only want you as my husband and I love you too the core so don't worry that i will get snatched by someone " gulf said running his fingers in mew's hair.

"Ohh.. only this lifetime you want me, so you want other person in other lifetime..?" Mew said removing his head from gulf's chest.

"You only got that from all I say darling " gulf said

"Yes ...." Mew said and was about to go move from bed but gulf pulled him into his chest again.

"I only want you as my life partner in every life that I have " gulf said and kissed mew on lips.

" I love you hubby"

"I love you..........................my Cutie professor " gulf said making mew laugh

"I am not professor now hubby " mew said

"Yes you are , you will alway be my husband , my Cutie , my boyfriend ,my babies mama, my professor,only my Cutie professor " gulf said kissing mew on lips.

___________________________________________

I didn't get what write for final chapter so I thought writing achara and niran pov's. Hope the ending is good .

How is the chapter guys? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️...........
........................

Hehehe....sorry.... meet you in next story 🤭🤭