Ch 10- What has happened 😢

Please ignore type errors

Gulf pov

" So actually we got a phone call from a girl that she is getting forced to marriage by her family but before we asked the details she cut the call, so one officer went to the village and checked like whether it is true or not ,he found the house where the marriage is going to happen...

But when he went there, he found that the girl is 19 years and also the marriage is happening with her consent so he thought maybe someone has called for prank and he came from there but again we got the call same night ...

Again he went and verified there but got same answers so our head Officer thought something is definitely going on so he called us in the evening and asked me and bright to handle the case ..

On that evening, we verified all the details that previous officer has mentioned but we couldn't find anything... but we got the call again that night..so me and bright thought to go there next day..

Flashback

Bright : " what is your name nong ?"

Girl : " Sandy "

Bright : " what is your age ?"

Girl's mom : " how many times you guys will come and ask the same questions "

Gulf : "just shut up and you girl please answer the questions with out fear , no one will harm you we will guarantee you "

Sandy : " my age is 19 Sir "

Bright : " Do you have any I'd that shows your age ?"

Sandy :" yes " she showed her I'd

Bright : " it is showing 19 only gulf , what we will do ?"

Gulf : " Do you like this marriage ?"

Sandy : "yes , They are marrying me with our consent "

Gulf : " then why are you calling us in the night that you didn't like this marriage "

Sandy : "me ..!..noo I didn't call anyone "

Gulf : " Hmmm...okay"

They both checked few surroundings whether any other marriage is going on and also checked in few near villages but they couldn't find anything.

They want to find what is happening so they took a small house near the village ,at night also they roamed to see whether anyone is calling or not but they couldn't find anything or anyone.

But they got the call again that night with same problem but before finding details she cut the call. Again gulf and bright went to Sandy's house ...the same has repeated on that day also.

Bright : " I think someone is just pranking us gulfie "

Gulf : " we will go to their house at 5 am tomorrow morning , there is still something fishy , we can find something as tomorrow is that girl's marriage"

Bright : " Hmm okay.... wake me up when it is 5...good night "

Gulf is still thinking about what is happening.....

Next day morning they went to the girl's house because they found the marriage will be happening in their house as they were very poor. But when gulf and bright reached the house ,they couldn't find anyone and the house is locked .

They searched whole village ,and they found the girl's mother decorating something at some other house.

Gulf : " ohh...so the marriage is going on here... you didn't invite us ?"