Ch 35 - Honeymoon 🔞🔞

!! Warning !!

Most part of this chapter has NC scene and it is gulfmew. Please skip if you are uncomfortable...🙈🙈🙈

___________________________________________

Mew pov

It's early morning 5am when we landed in Switzerland, we directly went to our hotel as reservation is already done under our name. We were already tired ,so after reaching hotel we directly got freshened and slept.

When I woke up,I saw gulf Is already up and sitting on bed leaning to headboard by doing something on his phone.

"Good morning hubby " I greeted him. He turned to me and smiled.

"Good morning darling " he greeted and kissed my forehead

"What is the time?" I asked

"Hmm.. it's 11 darling " gulf said looking at time in his phone

"Ohh... What are you doing on phone ?" I asked him again

"Checking places darling where to visit today , we will start after eating lunch " he said making me nod and move my head into his lap and sleep.

After sometime , I felt gulf waking me up
"Darling get up , it's already 12 " he said making me open my eyes I was still in his lap.

"Getup, we will get freshened and will go to eat " he said making me nod at him and get-up from bed.

Gulf pov

We went to restaurant inside the hotel and ate there. We already have our driver with us here with a car. So we don't need to look for other rented cars now

After coming out of the hotel,we visited few places of Switzerland . It has very beautiful places and views. We almost visited most famous places. Me and mew are walking hand in hand .

We took few photos of us in all the places we visited. We couldn't visit much places today as we started very late exploring it and also we were already a bit tired from journey

We went to our hotel and had our dinner before we go to our room. After we went to our room, mew immediately went to do bath and I called our families to talk.

After mew got bathed and I went to do bath giving phone to mew who want to talk to our families.

(Mature content ahead 🔞🔞, gulfmew)

Author pov

Mew went to balcony and started speaking to their parents and then gulf's parents. He was about to turn back after cutting the call but caged by two arms from the back. He smiled when gulf started smelling his neck.

Gulf kissed mew's shoulder ,then neck after that he started nibbling mew's ear making mew close his eyes and feeling the sensation.

"Baby, it's our first night as our husbands " gulf whispered huskily in mew's ear.

"Huh?.. isn't that yesterday night ?" Mew asked still with closed eyes

"What I was talking is different ....you will know in some time " gulf said kissing mew's cheek.

He turned mew to face him, mew is shining brightly in moon's light as they were still in balcony. Gulf is looking mew's face who has his eyes closed.

"Darling, open your eyes and look at your hubby " gulf said near mew's mouth making mew open his eyes which are more beautiful than moon.

Gulf moved his hands to back of mew making mew wrap his arms around gulf's neck. Gulf kissed on mew's lips making both their eyes shutdown immediately. Gulf slowly started sucking the lips ,he poked his tongue for entrance which mew gladly opened his mouth to let gulf enter his tongue and taste his whole mouth.