Ch 28 - Shot

For my lovelies who are waiting for next chapter...🥰🥰

Gulf pov

"Darling, tomorrow I may come late to home " I said to my baby who is in his arms playing a game on mobile. He turned to look at me with those beautiful eyes.

"Why, you again have other case ?" He asked worriedly, I know everytime I went to a case my baby will be worried till I come home. He will hug me so tight when sleeping on that day.

" Yes darling... don't worry I will be safe okay ?" I said and kissed his forehead. He hugged me by keeping phone aside..." I can't help it, with out worrying " he said

I lifted his head and kissed him on lips and started sucking ,I released him after we were out of breath. I started going to his neck but he stopped me and said

"Don't you dare love, I am already sore " he said and slept again on my chest

"But I can't get enough of you darling ...." I whined at him

"Seriously love , you went to 8 rounds today, if I didn't pass out I know you would have done more " he said hitting me making me laugh.

"Stop laughing, you idiot " he said. We drifted to sleep.

Next day morning,

" Darling, I am leaving to office " I shouted at mew who is in the kitchen

"Wait ...!!" He shouted back, he came with a glass of juice in his hand.

"Drink this " he said and gave it to me. I drank the juice and gave the glass to him and pecked his lips making him smile

"Bye darling "
"Bye love "

Author pov

Gulf got the information about the criminal who is warning and killing few business people to sell their companies . He went to the location with his team. Their criminal is not an ordinary person, the whole building is full of his men who started firing at gulf's team so they shot back them as they don't have other choice.

They surrounded the criminal room who is angry at them as his men couldn't kill them.
The criminal got surrendered  as he doesn't have other option as his all men were dead now. When two officers are taking him ,he started firing by taking a gun from other officer pocket for escaping.

But before he is escaping bright took the gun from him by hitting him on his back, they all felt relieved when no one got hurt but soon changed to worry when they see gulf on the ground with a hand on his chest full of blood.

They immediately took him to the hospital and joined in the ICU, the doctors started operating him as they said a bullet was in his chest. A doctor came and told bright that the bullet didn't hit the heart so he can be saved .

Bright called mew and informed that gulf is in hospital , he said he will send a car as he knows in this position it is not better if mew drives.

Mew pov

I immediately went to the hospital when the car came , bright infomed me that gulf got wounded . I was so worried and tears are forming in my eyes .

After I reached hospital, I rushed inside and saw bright ,he took me to the ICU

"What bright, why did you bring me to the ICU you said it's only a small wound " I asked him

" Actually mew , it's not small he got shot near his chest " he said making me fall unconscious.

When I open my eyes, I found myself on a bed with p'tul beside me. I suddenly remembered what happened to gulf and rushed to icu even p'tul is calling. I saw all our family members outside the room and they all run to me when they saw me asking how am I but Instead of answering them I asked about gulf.

"How is gulf ? Is he okay ?" I asked anxiously

" Don't worry baby, he is safe. Doctors has completed their operation and they said he is okay now but we have to wait for him to get consciousness " gulf's dad said. I started crying , p'max hugged me saying he will okay .

" Gulf kanawut family ?" Doctor called then , we all ran to him

"Ohh so many people, he got consciousness but only 1 person at a time can go and don't create much noise " he said making us all nod our heads.

I asked all of them to go first and look at him. After all visited, I went to the room to see gulf smiling at me with a oxygen mask. More tears are forming in my eyes when I look at the bandage oh his chest .

He signalled me to come near him , I went and hold his hand and started scolding him

" How dare you to get hurt ? You know how worried I am ? Can't you be careful " making him giggle

"Stop laughing, I will not talk to you " I said huffing at him.

"Sorry darling for worrying you, I will be more careful next time " he talked with difficulty

"Okay, stop talking now I will talk about this once you are cured "

"Not only to you but bright also he said you just got a small wound while catching the criminal " I said and huffed more

After few days gulf got cured completely as the operation didn't get any complications. Now two people are standing infront of me while fidgeting their fingers.

"Mew I don't want you to get worried ,see I told you that he got shot, you fell unconscious . If I was not there infront you that time what would happen " bright started explaining and pleading

" But you should atleast tell he got hurt  why do you have to say it's just a small scratch p'bright" win asked bright

"Winny, I am trying to convincing him, stop making it more difficult for me " bright said to win

"Sorry mew, sorry na please " he pleaded so I nodded my head ,so he went and join others who are eating .

"Darling..." Gulf started but I went to our room and locked it.

___________________________________________
Now Gulf should try harder for coaxing mew..😋

How is the chapter guys? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in next chapter ❤️❤️