Ch 38 - Achara

After 1 year

Mew pov

It's been more than 1 year princess came to our life. She is almost 2 now ,next week is her birthday . I took break from my teaching profession to take care of her because for now we can't believe other persons to take care of her.

"Mama.." Achara called me while tapping on my thigh while I was sitting on the floor with her playing with toys. She started calling me as mama and gulf as dad, how many times I made her call me papa but she doesn't listen she call only mama.

Gulf calls her as princess , I call her as kitten but with others I refer as princess only. My hubby spoils her so much like chocolates, icecreams, toys it made me became a little bit strict otherwise these father-daughter duo doesn't listen to anyone. Her whole playroom is filled only with gulf's toys , I had to make other room for all other toys . All our family members and students love achara so much ,they always come and spend time with her whenever they get time. She is really the angel like her name.

"Mama.." achara called me

"Yes kitten ??" I asked her lifting into the air making her giggle. She and her dad always wants attention from me nevertheless what I am doing in the situation.

"Payyyyyyy" she shouted while giggling

" You want me to play with you, come ..." I said

We both played with her toys for sometime. Just then my hubby came from office, this kitten crawl towards his dad. He placed his bag  on the table and lifted her . I stood up from floor and stretching my arms as I was sitting there for so much time.

"Did you miss me princess?" Gulf asked her while kissing her whole face making her giggle and push gulf's face with her little hand and said "Dadaaa....noooo" .

He came and pecked me on lips.." did you missed meee darling ?"

"Nooo" I said and turned my back to him while going to the kitchen.

Gulf pov

I placed princess on the floor near the toys..."princess you play here, I will talk to your mama" I said and went to kitchen. I back hugged mew by holding him not do his work.

" Leave hubby, let me do the work " he said trying to wiggle in my arms.

" hmmmmm...I am hurt....you said you didn't miss me " I said

"I was just teasing you hubby , now leave me " he said but I didn't loose my grip.

"Give me a kiss then " I said turning him . He kissed me on my lips . We both had our dinner and went to sleep. Our princess is sleeping in cradle ,ahhhh....she never disturbs our love making sessions like those 2 devils chopper and hazard.

Speaking of them, they arrived and jumped on our bed .

"Chopper,hazard you have your own bed, why do you come here ..ahhh...just go and sleep " I said but they didn't move.

"Chopper,hazard...babies...come you have to sleep " mew called them from living room ,they just immediately went to their beds...ahhhh...these are really devils never listen to me.

Author pov

After 5 years

Gulf came from his office to home and saw his 7 year daughter sitting alone in the living room with arms folding into her chest with sulking face and a cute pout.

"Hey princess..!! What happened ?" He asked kneeling infront of his daughter but his daughter just look at him and turned her face.

"Ohhh...my Princess is angry... what may be the reason ?" Gulf said making thinking face

"Dad , you said you will come early and take me to amusement park " achara said

"My princess, it's already late ..I will definitely take you tomorrow " gulf tried to coax his daughter

"You said this for 2 days dad , I am angry at you now " achara said turning his face away from gulf.

Gulf lifted the girl in his arms and said ..."princess, tomorrow is weekend so I will be at home ,I will definitely take you....Dad will be sad if you are angry....smile smile..." Making achara smile at his and kissed his cheek.

"I love you dad...ummmmaaa" achara said making gulf giggle.

"Where is your mama?" Gulf asked looking around living room still holding his daughter in his arms

"Mama is angry with me dad" achara said making a sad face

" Why princess?" Gulf asked

" I broken the glass by mistake while playing, he is angry from that time " achara called explained to his dad

"Ohh..what if you broke the glass, we can just buy new one " gulf said

"Tell that only to mama dad " achara said

"Ahhh...then I have to sleep outside the house " gulf exclaimed making his daughter giggle.

"That's why Let us go and coax him " achara said making gulf go to kitchen with achara in his arms.

He saw mew is washing vegetables one by one to cook for dinner with a angry face..

"Darling..!" Gulf called mew slowly and made his daughter sit on counter slab between them.

"Hmm..?" Mew answered with out looking at them. They looked at eachother calculating the angry that mew have.

"So,my princess is right that you are angry " gulf said

"Mama, I am sorry na.... please don't be angry " achara pleaded

" What if you stepped on a glass piece ..huh..?..what would have happened ?.. don't talk to me ? " Mew snapped and relaxed his breath and again turn to wash vegetables.

"No one listens to me in this house, always doing whatever they want " mew mumbled loudly to himself .

"Mama, it's not like that..I will never do that...hmmmm.....see I will make a promise on dad " achara said making gulf open his eyes wide and mew smile.

"Princess, to make your mama forgive, you are going to bait my life .." gulf said making mew laugh loudly

"Uffffff.....mama laughed " achara exclaimed by holding her arms up...

"I love you dad..." Achara exclaimed

"I love you princess " gulf said kissed her cheek.

"I love you mama.." achara said to mew by kissing on his cheek.

"Love you kitten, now both of you don't disturb me and go out of the kitchen before I kick your asses" mew said by keeping a hand on his hip making gulf run out of the kitchen with achara after pecking mew's cheek.

___________________________________________

It's already 7 years for achara.... don't you think she needs some siblings..🤭🤭

How is the chapter guys ?? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️