Ch 26 - Match ⚽⚽

Gulf pov

After 1 week

We became busy after coming from Phuket as my baby's university got started and I got busy with work in station but we always tried to find time for us ...yes it's not hard to spend time with our loved one's. Our department is arranging sports for 2 days and football is one of it. I will take mew to see our match ,hope he is free on that day.

I was in thoughts when suddenly a pair of hugged my waist from back.

" What are you thinking love ?" Mew asked me. I turned around and making mew's arms to move to my neck so I can hug his waist.

"Nothing darling , we are going to have a football match in 2 days, I was thinking whether you will be free or not to come "

Mew : " ofcourse I will come, I was eagerly waiting to watch it "

I saw the excitement in his eyes, I closed the distance between our lips. After few hours mew is panting under me heavily on the bed while sweating.

On the day of match

Mew said he have to submit exam papers in college today, so he will directly come here after finishing his work. I was getting ready for the match in the room. Bright is also one of our team member and win is also coming to see the match with his friends including my brother tagging with his boyfriend.

We were called to the ground but still mew hasn't come and I saw all his 4 students with my brother cheering for me and bright. I was still looking at audience to see whether mew came or not until bright tapped my shoulder.

"He will come, don't worry ... come we have been called " he said making me go to the field , but before game starts I once looked at audience who was huffing and waving at me by shouting my name...did he just run to come here...I waved my hand at him with a big grin.

Mew pov

Now all the people started looking at me after gulf waved at me but turned to concentrate on the match once it got started. Gulf is playing very well. He and bright were the one who scored most goals . Gulf's team won the match, the stadium is filled with applauses from audience.

Gulf got player of the match , there team is celebrating by throwing him into the air . After few minutes , gulf came to me running and lifted me from the ground and started spinning making me laugh at him. I tapped his shoulder and said "love keep me down..., My head is spinning " , he put me down and started kissing my face making me giggle.

I hugged him and said " congratulations love..." But I forgot that we were in the stadium with lot of people looking at us. I realised and hide my face in his chest making him laugh . Actually all the people in the stadium were police and their family members as it is a private match.

He took me to their dressing room where already his team members are there. His team members started teasing him.

"Kanawut, so it's true that the rumour you have a boyfriend " a girl said just entering to the room.

"Stop it lily, I already told you I will introduce you to a special person " gulf said making me realise she is the same girl I saw on the day of my kidnap.

"Darling, she is my cousin lily that I told you before and lily my boyfriend mew suppasit " gulf introduced by placing hand on my waist.

"Hii phi, it's nice to meet you " she greeted with a smile making me reciprocate the smile but wait gulf used her to make me jealous right , now let me do something.

" Ohh so you are lily,  gulf talked about you so much ,right gulf?" I asked gulf but he looked at me confused.

" The same lily who always bunk classes, steal your things, eat all your food, made you do all her home work ,she is only na " I said making both their eyes go wide...

"Darling... when did I say all tha.." he started asking me but he understood what when i gave him the sweetest smile. Now he is running for his life in the whole room who is being chased by his cousin.

"Kanawut..!! You are going to get killed today..." She shouted

Author pov

" I was just joking lily, calm down na.." mew said to lily who stopped and looked at him confirming whether it is true or not.

" I will believe you phi but not him " she said pointing at gulf

"Huh? Why?" Mew asked while gulf came to hide behind mew and said "because what you said is almost true "

"What are you saying kanawut ?" Lily asked him

"Nothing my dear cousin, I am saying we will go home " gulf said making lily suspiciously look at gulf.

Mew and gulf went to their house after gulf got changed. Mew is feeding gulf in the dinning dall who is ranting about all the things in the world.

After few days,

" Love, mama and dad invited your parents to their home tomorrow for dinner " mew shouted from living room as gulf is in the kitchen making cookies.

"Okay darling, you only call dad and mom to inform" gulf shouted back to mew

"Okay love " mew said and called gulf's dad

Phone conversation

Mew : " hello dad ,it's mew "

Gulf's dad : " hii son-in-law , how are you?"

Mew : " I am fine dad, how are you and mom "

Gulf's dad : " we are fine sweetie"

Mew :" actually dad, my parents invited you to dinner tomorrow at our house, are you free to come "

Gulf's dad : " yes son-in-law, we will come tomorrow evening just send us the address "

Mew : " yes dad , inform p'zee also "

Gulf's dad : " okay, anything ?"

Mew : " no dad ,byee take care "

Gulf's dad : " bye son-in-law "

Phone conversation ended

" What did they say ?" Gulf asked coming with a plate of cookies

"They said they will come " mew answered while taking a cookie

" They are so tasty love...I want more " mew said after eating full plate of cookies

" No.. you already ate full plate , it's not good for your health " gulf scolded

" You can eat tomorrow darling, I saved them for you, if you eat these more you will not eat dinner saying your stomach is full " gulf said seeing mew's pout

"Okay " mew said and slept on gulf's lap.

Next day

Both the families are gathered at Jongcheveevat house for dinner. Mew's mom and dad , gulf's dad and mom , p'zee , p'tul and p'max all sat in the living room except mew and gulf who didn't arrive yet because of a horny kanawut.

After few minutes, mew and gulf came to the mansion.

"How much time we have to wait for you guys ?" P'zee said making mew look at gulf and gulf to look everywhere except the man beside him.

"Leave it zee, see at mew's neck you will understand why they are late " p'tul teasingly said making zee look at mew who is now trying cover his neck with his hands making all of them laugh including gulf.

Mew glared at gulf who stopped his laugh immediately by seeing mew.

"Wow....The great officer kanawut is scared for my son-in-law " gulf's dad exclaimed making all of them again burst into laugh making mew blush and hide in gulf's arms.

"Come let's have dinner " mew's mom said to which they all agreed. The dinner was filled with laughs, teasing 's , jokes , talks.

After spending some time, gulf's parents and zee went their house after bidding goodbye. Mew's mom asked mew and gulf to stay for night. Mew and gulf slept in mew's room after talking sometime.

___________________________________________
Husband should listen to wife.... there is no other choice..😂😂😂

How is the chapter guys? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in next chapter ❤️❤️