Ch 4- Regret

Please ignore type errors.

Mew pov

I know what he said is true but they have so much future ahead ,even though I was scared to talk to gulf, I tried to explain him

Mew : " please officer, Even if you arrest them their parents will bring them outside with their money and they will never change , instead join them to rehabilitation center and make them to get rid usage of drugs and give some counseling sessions for their life "

But gulf didn't agreed to me

Gulf :" No professor ,I can't do that what if they don't change "

Mew :" officer,if they are really bad students from first I would complained to the management for the first day I found them using drugs but they were good students before only after san joined ,he changed them .if you want I will take care of them not going to do any bad after coming from rehabilitation "

Gulf is thinking about what mew said because he also investigated about these 4 got the almost same things about what mew said like they were good people even though they have money but from few days back they were acting different

Mew : " If you are bothering about the case then you can arrest me for the case they complained about sexual harrasment as we can make it as a misunderstanding but don't arrest them "

Author pov

Both gulf and the 4 students who heard this conversation were shocked.

The 4 students who heard this came running to mew and hugged mew saying sorry's for what they did

Win : " we are sorry sir ,we are very sorry for not listening to you"

Saint :" sir , we don't allow you to get arrested for us "

Boat : " we did not willingly took the drugs sir and we also don't know how we got addicted to them "

Kaownah : " Sir, it's okay we will get arrested for our mistakes but we will not allow you to do that "

Mew :"guy's, don't cry " but mew himself is having tears in his eyes which is trying to stop from falling  " Its okay if I get arrested but you can't handle that "

Students :" no sir..we.. "

Gulf :" guys, go to the room and wait "

Students:"but-"

Gulf: " it's okay go go..shooo..shoo.. "

Mew : "officer please -"

Gulf: "stop it professor,I know what you are going to say ,I will talk to my head officer about this and I promise you that I will try to make them not get arrested and will make them to join rehabilitation center okay?

Mew :" Really" and mew jumped on gulf and hugged him suddenly by shocking gulf and make him fall a bit back.but gulf got steadied himself and  hugged mew back sometime while mew saying thank you's to him but he realised what he was doing and suddenly got back embarrassed.

Mew :"hmmm ...sorry , just got excited"

Gulf :" ahh..ahh ..okay"

Mew : " But what about the case"

Gulf : " the complaint we got on you is already cancelled but as those 4 are under age I will try to talk to their parents about this  "

Mew :" yaa okay..I will also contact them and discuss ,as they are their parents they also don't want get their children to go to wrong path and will give some counseling to them how they have to spend time with children"

Gulf : " ...."

Mew : " what happened officer , is there something on my face? " Asked mew by touching his face with his hand

Gulf : " huh?..no why do you ask that?"

Mew :" you are staring at my face with out speaking anything"

Gulf: " hahaha...no professor there is nothing on your face, I was just thinking you are too good to this society . please be careful someone may take advantage of that "

Mew : " ...hmmmm.........I can't change my character but I will try be careful as you said "

Gulf smiled at mew ,patted his shoulder
and he went to the room leaving mew outside and came out after sometime with 4 students with out handcuffed and other officer is dragging san with him .

/////
San was shouting at mew and those 4 students while being dragged.As he was thinking mew was the reason he got arrested and because of those 4 students the police found the evidence.All his plans were collapsed as he was planning to sell more drugs to the other  students .
He tried so hard to make these 4 addicted as they were rich people students so he can easily get money from them.He secretly added drugs to their drinks with out their knowledge first , after the students got addicted to those drinks he tried to get close with them and manipulated them.
Once he went to other city to bring drugs as his storage completed the students can't be without drugs for more than 1 day , after he came from city he directly attended the University the students went to him and took drugs from him and went to a room and took the drugs. But they didn't know that mew has seen them that day while they were taking drugs but he didn't know it was san selling them the drugs as he only saw these 4 in the room. Mew confronted them next day why they are taking drugs ,who is selling them... but the 4 students are still under drugs effect so they didn't answer him and said few mean things and left.
They said to san what happened with prof.mew ,so san thought as these 4 are rich he gave a suggestion to them that to file a complaint against mew about sexual harrasment so before even complaining about drugs he will get arrested and even if he try to tell them the truth they will think he is trying to create stories for escaping the case but san did not think that the case will lead them to arrest.

/////

The students got to know the characters about both mew and San, they realised their mistakes when mew is trying to protect them and san trying to push the case on them to escape from punishment.

The students turned back saw mew one more time and smiled at him and waved their hands as good bye to him.

Gulf again came back to mew and asked his phone number even though he have in the details information but he want to ask personally so he can speak casually.

Gulf :" Can I.. can I...."

Mew saw gulf shuttering a bit and said " it's okay officer ,what you want you can ask,I don't mind"

Gulf :" can I have your number"

Mew was shocked a bit first but gave the number to the gulf . Gulf bid good bye to mew and left. Mew went to speak to principal about the students .

___________________________________________

So many shocks ...😅😅

Will gulf able to fulfill his promise given to Mew?

Will those 4 students will change ?

Let begin the love story from next chapter ❤️❤️..

What guys think about this chapter ? please comment and let me know.

Hope you guys will like it.