Ch 21- Sulking Mew

Gulf pov

I opened my eyes and saw my baby still sleeping with a cute little pout. Ahhh...we don't have medicine in home , I pecked his lips and got freshened to go out. I went to medical shop to take few medicines and also bought soup as it will be late if I cook now.

After reaching home, i still saw mew sleeping on the bed . I shifted soup to bowl and took the medicines and went to our room, I kept them on the night stand and went to wake my baby.

"Baby....wakeup..... Darling.... cutie.....you have to take medicine... come on...wakeup... sweetie...getup " I tried to waking him up by shaking his shoulder, after few minutes he slowly opened his eyes...

"Let me sleep for sometime, you didn't even let me rest at night " he whined and again closed his eyes stuffing his face in pillow.

"You can sleep after you take medicine baby....now getup " I tried to make him sit and took him to washroom by carrying him in bridal style.

"You are mean..." He whined and started brushing his teeth. I again took him to our room and made him sit on the bed, he hissed when his butt touch his bed. I arranged a pillow and make him sit on it. I took the bowl of soup and gave it to him.

"How was your class yesterday?" I asked him, he tilted his head confusion and asked me.."what class ? I don't have any classes yesterday na .."

" I was talking about your night class where I teached you as professor" I said to him making his eyes wide and he took the pillow with one hand and hit me.

"Aww..why are you hitting me, I enjoyed the cla...." Before I finish the sentence mew shoved the spoon of soup into my mouth...shit...it's hot..I hissed as he took the spoon from my mouth and said.."stop talking about that"

My mouth is still paining from the burnt.."sssssss"...." Haaa...see...if you go on talking it will happen like that only" he teased but when i was fanning, he kept the bowl aside and came near me..." Is it paining that much,sorry....let me see " he said and blowing in my mouth as it  will reduce the pain. I kissed him fully on his lips by cupping his cheeks. I entered my tongue inside his mouth and started sucking him making him moan. I stopped after sometime as I can see he is out of oxygen.

After he catched his breath, he calmly drink full soup with out talking to me, I was pleading him to talk. He took the medicines and was about to get down from the bed, I thought he was angry with me, so I fastly hugged him from back with out allowing him to go " baby sorry.... don't be angry.....na...na...na" I pleaded him

" I am not angry love, leave me " he said, I shake my head and said " noo.. you are angry...you are not talking to me after I kissed you....I will not do it again, I will ask your permission next time ..." I started rambling

"No love I am not angry at you, it's just ..." He whispered something at last which I didn't understand

"You just??" I asked him

Mew pov

How should I say him...ahh god...take my shame for sometime please....." Can we do it again? " I asked and closed my eyes tightly. i didn't get response from him for sometime.

I slowly opened my eyes to see him infront me...he pushed me on the bed and hovered me and started kissing, with in few seconds our clothes on the floor and we are naked on bed ,now the room is again filled with my moans and his grunts.

After our sexual morning, we again slept for sometime and woke up at afternoon as the maid already cooked our food, so we ate it in our bed only. Just spent the whole day with cuddling, playing games ,talking with few sneaky kisses.

After few days,

I got a call from university that we are having 2 week holiday, I was happy as I can spend time with gulf .I will ask gulf to take leave and we can go somewhere for the vacation. I was planning few things as we didn't get time to spend after that day as our university has exams and gulf is dealing with some case ,so he comes home daily late, he said the case was solved yesterday and he will come early today, I will ask him about vacation.just then I heard front door open....gulf came .

"Darling..!!" He shouted and jumped on me making us fall on sofa as I missed the balance,but he is still hugging me.

"Love...!! Getup and go fresh ,so you can eat " I said while laughing and stroking his hair.

"Ahhhh....let me be like this....I can't hold you like this for 10 days " he said making me stop stroking his hair

"Why..? Why can't you see me ?" I asked panicking and upset as I was thinking here to spend time...

"I got a case in Phuket, so I have to go tomorrow there for 10 days" he said ....oh...so he have to go...i have to be alone...I asked him to get up ,I think he noticed my voice change, he looked up at my face and get-up from me.

"What happened baby? Are you angry ? You never got angry when I was going to work ? " He asked me worriedly, I shake my head as no  " go and fresh, you are already tired "  I said to him going to terrace.

I know it's his work , I can't help to feel sad when I planned to do so many things with him.He is not wrong .....ahhhhhh.....what should I do....I was thinking by looking at moon standing on terrace.

Author pov

Gulf wrapped his arms around mew "what happened baby, tell me na how would I know if you don't tell me...are you angry with me for going ?" He asked and turned mew to face him to see teary eyes.

"I am sorry love, I don't know why i behaved like that. " Mew said

"Now tell me what happened, there must be a reason  but don't cry " gulf said wiping mew's tears.

" I have 2 week holiday , as we didn't spend time together for so Many days, I thought of going to vacation with you as you already completed your case yesterday but when I was planning you came and told me that you will go for 10 days, so I feel sad.." mew said hiccuping up.

"Ayooooo.... darling...I am sorry na ,I don't know about that...hmmmmm.....what we will do....ahhhhh....you also come with me to Phuket, so we can enjoy vacation and also I can follow up the case " gulf said

"Won't I be disturbance to you while you are working ?" Mew said

"No baby, not at all now stop sulking and let's go down it's so cold here " gulf said and dragged mew inside.

___________________________________________

Shall we also go to Phuket ?😂.... don't worry I will take you in the next chapter...😉😉

How is the chapter guys? Let me know in the comments 🥰

Meet you in next chapter ❤️❤️