Ch 18- it's time to party 🎉

Author pov

Next day evening

Mew and gulf got ready and went to mild's restaurant .Mild already closed the restaurant for them to enjoy freely. Mild, bright,win,boat,saint, kaownah has already reached there .

Bright is flirting with win by sitting beside a blushing win .Boat ,mild already started eating and stealing glances at eachother. Kaownah and saint are playing games on the phone.

These are scenes mew and gulf saw when they reached the restaurant.

"Ahhhh..... here you are...why are late?...hosts should come first you know " bright asked them.

" But I think you don't require hosts brighty, I can see how busy you are " gulf teased bright eying win.

"Leave it bright, they may be busy eating eachother " mild again teased them.
Mew became red at the comments. "

Whatever... you started eating before we came " gulf said

"Hehe."..mild gave a toothy smile to gulf ,who shaked his head and went to sit on the sofa with mew.

"You said your brother also coming, where is he ?" Bright asked

"He may be here in 5 mins " gulf said and starting to keep food on mew's plate.. Saint and win went to washroom.

Gulf pov

"Hey gulfie " I heard p'zee calling me ,I look up to see p'zee coming towards us. I went and hug him,he also hugged me back.

"Haaa...now show me your boyfriend...,mom and dad rubbing it on my face that they saw your boyfriend and he is really cute and handsome " p'zee started rambling.

I took him to our table and introduced mew.

"P'zee this is mew,  my boyfriend " I said holding mew's waist..."Baby he is my brother zee " u said to mew.

"Hii phi, it's nice to meet you" mew said holding a hand to give handshake but p'zee hugged him instead of handshaking making mew get a little shocked. I separated p'zee from my baby.

" No need to hug that much time phi " I said to p'zee.

" Why...are you jealous....ahhh but I already have boyfriend " said sticking his tongue at me.

"By the way mom and dad are true about your boyfriend, he is cute and handsome " p'zee continued talking but stopped when he heard someone calling him

"P'zee.....!!" Saint exclaimed

"Saint ...." zee turned to look at saint..."I thought you are going to a party with your friends, what are you doing here ?"

" I came to party only phi, this is the party I was talking but what are doing here ?" Saint asked p'zee but I interrupted him

" Wait wait wait....you know each other ?"  I asked them

" Ofcourse gulfie...who wouldn't know their boyfriend " p'zee answered making my mouth wide open.

"So the man you are talking about that day is p'zee" mew asked saint who nodded his head as yes.

"Saint baby..this is gulf my brother , that is why I am here to meet his boyfriend but how you know eachother ?" P'zee asked saint

"I told you about my professor and a officer who helped us right?" Saint asked p'zee

P'zee answered "Yes"  with a nod

" So p'mew is our Professor and p'gulf is that officer " saint explained p'zee.

We all turned back after the discussion to see bright feeding win and mild cleaning boat's mouth who are not at all paying attention to the surroundings.

Mew pov

We sat around the table on the sofa's with gulf beside me and saint beside p'zee, except kaownah everyone as a pair.

"So kaownah,  do you also have someone you like ?" I asked kaownah

"I already have boyfriend phi " he answered ,now all eyes are on him including his friends may be they also don't know

"You have boyfriend..?" All his three friends exclaimed..yaa I am right They don't know. Kaownah nodded a shy yes.

"Who ? From when ? Why didn't you tell us ? " They started questioning him.
"Stop it guys,let him talk " I told them while shaking my head.

"I have a childhood friend in my hometown, I like him from so many years ,for last month holiday when I went to my hometown I proposed to him he said yes and told me that he also loved me from many years ,we are now in a long distance relationship but he will come year after few months for further studies ,I want you to introduce him when he come year " kaownah explained

"So now we know the reason why you leave to grandparents house for every holidays" his friends started teasing him. We started laughing.

We talked few funny things about us teased eachother, it's fun to have these guys I thought.

After party, we all went to our respective homes. Me and gulf went to our apartment .We got freshened and slept in eachother arms as we decided to go to check the house tomorrow.

Next day morning,

" Love, how much time will you take to get up we have to go to look at the house ... getup....getup...getup..." I started waking gulf who is sleeping like a log...he turned to other side and sleeping.

"Okay sleep, I will only go and look at it...bye " I said getting up but he catch my wrist pulled me ,so I fall on his chest.

" Where do you think you are going darling " he asked still not opening his eyes.

"What...leave me, You are not waking up so I will go alone " I said trying to release from his grip but it only make it tighter.

"Do you think I will allow you to go allow " he said opened his eyes smiling at me and kissed my forehead." Give me 15 mins, I will get ready " he said making both of us getup. He went to freshened and I went to kitchen but I don't know how to cook,I pouted internally.

"Ahh..we have cornflakes...we can eat that in milk " I thought and make two bowls of cornflakes and 2 glasses of orange juice ". Gulf came after few minutes and pecked my lips,we ate our breakfast and went to the house to look .

___________________________________________
All our characters got paired..hehe..🥰🥰

Our story is ranking #1 in #mewsuppasit guys..😘😘

How is the chapter guys? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️