Ch 17- CEO..?

Gulf pov

P'zee called me and infomed that I have to attend the meeting as he was out of station and our parents are in states .But I didn't expect to see mew here.what is he doing here?...

" Sir, we are from  Jongcheveevat technologies , he is suppasit Jongcheveevat the ceo of our company " his secretary introduced pointing at mew.... what ...he is the ceo of Jongcheveevat technologies ???

"Sir, he is kanawut Traipipattanapong  ,the younger heir and co-owner of Traipipattanapong's industries " the same girl introduced me to mew.... what he will think of me now???

"It's nice to meet you mr.kanawut " he said and hold a hand asking for a handshake

" Same here mr.suppasit, let's take the seat " I said taking the handshake

Author pov

Mew's outfit

Mew's outfit

Gulf's outfit

Gulf's outfit

" As all the required people came, we will start the meeting " said gulf's secretary and asked the manager to give the presentation of the details they require . During the presentation mew and gulf are exchanging glances from time to time.

After gulf's company completed their presentation mew started speaking "  we would like to add few things to the project to make it more compatible ...................,so what do you think of these additional details "

"Actually they are good, you may add them " gulf said and they nodded their heads.

"Looking forward to work with you mr.suppasit " gulf said to mew and gave a handshake.

"Same here mr.kanawut" mew replied

"The meeting is adjourned, all can leave " announced gulf. All started taking their files and leaving. While mew is going gulf stopped him

"You wait baby , I have to talk to you" said gulf aloud so other people also heard but they didn't understand who gulf is referring.

"Ahhh...why are you all standing here, I was talking to suppasit ..you all can leave " gulf said making his employees confused as they clearly heard their boss called 'baby'

Mew's secretary looked at mew whether she should leave or stay..."it's okay you can leave... it's personal matter" she nodded her head and left.

After all of them left, mew is still standing and gulf is still sitting. Gulf called mew "Why are you standing darling ...come here "

Mew slowly went near to gulf's chair, Gulf pulled mew's waist pulling him into his lap. He kissed his cheek and said " you did great before in the presentation baby "

Mew turned to face gulf and asked " Are you not angry with me ?"

Gulf : "For what?"

Mew : " for not telling this matter"

Gulf : " why would I be darling ? I also didn't tell you.., you may have your reasons like I have mine , but I want to know your reasons "

Mew : " not much reasons..I like teaching profession,so when I said to dad he said okay I can become professor but asked me involve in our business when it is necessary, p'tul and p'max will take care of our business....I asked p'tul to be the ceo but he said he don't want ...so p'tul been as COO and p'max as CFO"

Gulf : " Then why didn't I find this in your University records while investigated about you , it is only shown as mew suppasit ? "

Mew : " It's because it is our university ,it is under my name if anybody there know.. it will draw unnecessary attention, I only want to be as normal professor , so with the help of principal I made my name in the records "

Gulf : " ohhh okay "

Mew : " now tell me about yours"

Gulf : " much like same as you , p'zee is the ceo  will take care of business...I just came for meeting as he is out of city "...mew nodded his head...but suprised when gulf lift him and made him sit on the table.

" What are you doing love ?" Mew asked hesitating ly by looking into gulf's eyes

"Hmmm... nothing baby you look so sexy in these clothes..." Gulf said dragging mew near to his holding his waist making mew wrap his arms around him.

Gulf started kissing mew on his lips, then went to kiss his jaw with out removing the contact of his lips...he slightly dragged his lips to mew's neck and Started sucking his neck at one spot making mew moaning. After some time he stopped sucking and looked at the mark he made on mew's neck , he slightly brushed it with his thumb admiring his work making mew hiss.

After they relaxed a bit, " Darling ,mild and bright are asking for a celebration and also p'zee want to meet you as he is the only one didn't meet you , shall we arrange it tomorrow at mild's restaurant"

"Hmmm okay....I will also call win,boat, kaownah and saint for the party , They also asked " mew said and gulf nodded

Mew pov

"Let's go...I can't maintain these clothes anymore " Gulf whined by dragging me out of the meeting room by holding my hand making me laugh at him .

As we were walking to the lift , all his employees on the floor were watching us as he is holding my waist .The same thing also happened when we came out of the elevator also. Ahh...I am happy that he don't want to hide our relationship from anyone.

I asked my driver to take the car to our home. Me and gulf drove to his apartment in his car.

" Love, actually I have a house near to our university and your station , I don't know how to say before as it is big house but now you know the truth shall we visit tomorrow, so if you like we can move there next week itself as it is already cleaned " I said to him

" What is there to see baby ,I already told if you are with me I am okay anywhere.If you like the house we can directly Move there " Gulf said

" Hmmm...okay ,anyway once we will go day after tomorrow as we have party tomorrow " I said making him nod his head

" Yaaa...I forgot let me call mild and bright to inform them " he said

"Okay, I will also call these 4 " I said

We called them and informed about the party we are going to have tomorrow evening as they all agreed, Gulf also called his brother whether he came to City or not.

"Baby , p'zee said he will come to the city by tonight so he said he will come for tomorrow evening " he said making me nod.

___________________________________________
Our story reached 1k read guys ❤️❤️❤️

How is this chapter guys ? Let me know in the comments 😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️