Ch 34 - Wedding Bells🎊

Mew pov

"Darling, I don't want to leaveeeee....." Gulf is shouting while being dragged by p'zee.

We are asked live seperately for 3 days before marriage. So instead of living in our house, our parents asked to live in their house. We are going there now but gulf is not willing to go. After kissing my forehead ,he tightly hug me without going. So p'zee has to drag him to his car while gulf is shouting on top of his lungs. He is wiggling in p'zee's arms to get free.

"Love, just for 3 days naaa....." I tried to plead him but no use.

"Darling..!!"

"Darling..!!"

He was shouting until they drove off. I went to my parents house with p'max after that.

I was in my room talking with gulf in mobile as no one is allowing me to do any works.

"Darlingggggg.....I miss you " gulf started rambling in the phone

"I miss you too love " I said

"Tomorrow you will be officially my husband " he said and I can sense the proudness in his tone.

"Are you that much happy?" I asked even though I knew

"Sooooooo much, I was waiting for you to call me hubby dailyyy " he said

"Baby.." mom called me

"Love ,mom is calling me. I will call you later ...love you.." I said

"Okay darling, byee ..love you..umma" he said and I cut the call and went to mom.

Gulf pov

I was on the bed looking at ceiling and dreaming about tomorrow.

"Will it be same like how we used to be before or will it be different if become husbands"

"Is my baby is also excited like this and thinking like me ??"

"Should I call him with other endearment after our marriage ??"

"Hmmmmm... but I like darling,baby, Cutie ...hmmm... should I call him thirak?..what he will like ?"

"What happened gulf ? Thinking so much " p'zee asked me sitting on my bed.

"Nothing phi,just thinking about tomorrow " I said

"Anxious or nervous or excited??" He asked me making me giggle

"Should I say everything " I said

"Don't be nervous, it will be good and it's your day tomorrow" he said making me nod my head.

"What about you phi, when are you going to marry saint? " I asked

"It will take time gulfie, saint is still studying let him complete his studies , if I think he was ready then I will propose to him " p'zee said

"Hmmm okay phi ,I will wait for your day " I said making him nod with a smile

"Good night gulfie " he said getting up from bed

"Good night phi " I said and drifted to sleep as p'zee went out of my room.

Next day

Author pov

Two different people with two different characters are waiting in two different rooms for becoming one for eternal life.

All the guests are waiting in the event hall, while their families is greeting the attended guests.

"Are you ready gulf?" Gulf's Dad asked gulf

Gulf took a deep breath and said " Uffff....yes I am ready "

Gulf went to the altar in the hall with his dad and waited at the end of path for his would be husband.

"Shall we go baby ?" Mew's dad asked

Mew nodded his head as he was unable to talk because of nervousness. He also went to the hall and looked at gulf who is at other side of path waiting for him.

They both looked at eachother and smiled at eachother and started walking towards eachother to altar. Gulf catched mew's hands in between them after reaching the priest.

"You look handsome in these clothes love " mew said to gulf

"Thanks darling, you also look so beautiful and hot at the same time " gulf said

"Shall we start?" Priest asked the men who is infront of him who is not at all paying attention to them as they were busy looking at eachother in their own world. They nodded their heads still not looking at priest. The priest signed and started the ritual.

"Do you gulf kanawut take mew suppasit as your husband, Will you love him, comfort him, honor, and keep him in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

"I do "

"Do you Mew suppasit take gulf kanawut as your husband, Will you love him, comfort him, honor, and keep him in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

"I do "

"You can exchange your rings "

P'tul and p'zee gave the rings to mew and gulf.

Gulf put the ring on mew's finger and mew put the ring on gulf's finger.

"Now I officially announce you as husbands .you may kiss now "

Gulf hold mew's smiling face with few tears in his eyes and kissed him on the lips. Whole hall was with full of cheers. After kissing sometime, gulf stopped and attached his forehead to mew's.

"I love you my Cutie husband , thank you for coming into my life and accepting me " gulf said

"I love you too hubby " mew said smiling cheekly.

After all the guests went, only few closed people are there. They all sat around the table while chitchatting with eachother except newly wedded couple who suddenly became shy with eachother after marriage.

"Guys, today night you are going to switzerland for your honeymoon , these are the tickets " gulf's dad said and gave the tickets to them making them more blush.

Gulf holded mew's hand under the table while they were talking.

"Take it easy on our baby, gulf " p'tul said making the table burst into laughter.

"Phi..!!" Mew exclaimed at p'tul.

"What..? I am just concerned about you baby " p'tul said making mew smack his hand.

"Enjoy your trip guys " mew's dad said

After few hours, mew and gulf bid their goodbye to their families and took their languages which were already packed. They both travelled to the airport. Mew slept on gulf's shoulder once the plane took off as they were both tired so much today.
___________________________________________

They are husband's now, will their life changes with the new turn of events and let us see how their honeymoon goes🤭🤭??

Our story reached 5k reads guys..😘😘

How is the chapter guys? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️