Ch 20- The Rain 🔞🔞

Waiting??

Gulf pov

After few days

"Darling, come I will teach you cooking " I called mew who is sitting on bed and playing games in iPad. After hearing he closed the ipad and looked at me

"Okay love, let me take the carrot from refrigerator" he said getting up by making me roll eyes at him.

"Cutie, we don't require carrot today and even if we require I will only cut them, I know what you will do with them." I said making him pout.

"Come...come" I dragged him to kitchen and started taking few ingredients except carrots.We started doing fried rice.I took few veggies and placed there, asked him to cut .He looked at me like I am an alien when I said that.

" Do it darling " I said , he took the knife to high but I hold his hand and stopped " it's not like that" .

I hugged him from back and hold his hands to cut the veggies. After completing veggies, I kissed his cheek and we continued to do it. We completed doing fried rice with a little mess....yaaa.... little...just some sauce on stove, some rice on counter,  salt on floor...ya...a very little ...created by my baby.

Mew pov

After few days

I tried few recipes from that day gulf helped me how to cook , I know they taste very bad but gulf eats them with a smile and says it's best, So for gulf I started to learn more eagerly, atleast now I can do some good dishes .

Today gulf said he will be late to home as he has some work at station, but I was worried as it is raining heavily outside . I stood at door while waiting for him. Just then I got a message from gulf that he will be in 10 min ,so I went to washroom and arranged a hot bath for him. I went to living room when I heard the front door open, he came inside but he is all wet maybe drenched in rain.

I run to our room to take a towel and went to him, make him sit on the sofa and started drying his hair while scolding him.

" What happened? Why are you wet like this? "

"I got wet while catching a thief , after I handed him in the station, I directly came here as I know you are waiting for me " he said

" You should atleast dry there itself and come after rain stopped, what if something happens to you...haa... don't talk me " I said to him while I finished drying his hair and started going to my room. He catched my wrist and came infront of me ,hold my waist with both of his hands.

"Sorry darling, I know you will get worried when I am out, so i immediately came here .... sorry naa...naa...naaa.... please.." he whined making me giggle and nod my hand .

He grinned at me and started kissing on my lips, he took me close to his body ,I can feel his clothes still wet. I hold his shirt tightly as our kiss became so intense, we started sucking eachother. After sometime, we stopped kissing as we require to breathe , after relaxing a bit

"Go and take bath I arranged a hot bath for you...go before they become cold " I said pushing to our room. He went to take bath but forgot his clothes . I took his clothes from his closet and placed them on bed and turned back to look at gulf who just came out of the bath with a towel .....shit....I turned around by closing my face with my palms.

I felt two arms wrap around me making me flinch. He turned me around and started speaking near my lips...

"Darling ,let me be your Professor for today " he said making me confused

"Huh?" I asked him while taking my palms from my face to see our faces Just a inches apart.

"Let me  be your professor to teach you the subject of romance" he said and smacked my lips with his lips. He started kissing my neck making me moan loud as he is half naked .