ch 1- First meet as Student

My first chapter .Hope you guys will enjoy.

Author pov

Professor :" Students handle all your assignments and place them on my de"
The professor was cut by a voice from the door "May I come in"

Professor : may i know who you are

Student : I am the type, going to join the class from today

Professor : oh you are type, principal has already informed me about you ,you can come in and introduce yourself.

The new student entered the class and introduced himself " Hi guys, I am type and please take care of me "

Professor : you can go and sit type
Type turned to professor by giving a smile and went to sit .
Professor completed his class and when he is about to go out type called the professor
"Prof. Can I talk to you personally"

Prof : don't you have a class now

Type : no sir, I don't have any class now and I have something discuss with you regarding the subject

Professor thought for some time and said "I think this classroom is going to fill by the next subject students ,if it is something important we can discuss in my staffroom or you can ask tomorrow"

Type : it's okay sir, we can discuss it in your staffroom.

Professor : come after 20-30 min to d-block 2nd floor 205 room

Type : okay sir

But type followed his prof with out prof knowing by hiding and saw that prof went to the same room what he was told and saw the name of the professor on the board of door as "Mew Suppasit" and peeked through door only to see the professor is taking some rest.Type waited there for 20-25 minutes and knocked on the door and heard professor to come in and after he went professor asked what are his doubts

Type: why is your face looking pale prof ,do you have fever or you are not feeling well??

Mew : I am fine, thanks for asking but what you want to talk .you definitely did not come just for asking about my health.

Type : ahhh no prof I just came to ask that as i missed few classes so can you give me private classes

Mew : There is not that much you missed type as they are only basic introduction classes ,you can just see the notes from other students and if you have doubts you can ask me i will teach you

Type : what prof, can't you teach me privately .

Mew frowned and  said " I don't think it's necessary but if you want just be there after tomorrow Evening class and i will explain as it will not take more than 30 mins "

Type : okay sir and type went out and thought " He doesn't look like a bad person ,then why did he harassed students,let us see tomorrow what he will do "

Next day

Type pov

As I only take 1 class i came in the evening for that prof class .

Prof entered and started the class , after completion he asked 4 students to stay after the class.after all students left, prof saw 4 students and also me.

Mew : Why are you not leaving type

"Sir you said to wait na yesterday for explaining the subject"

Mew : ohh yes I forgot,can you please wait for 10 min outside the class,I have some matters to discuss with these 4 students

"Okay sir,I will wait outside "

After I left, I want to see what is going on inside but all the doors and windows were locked , after 10 minutes the 4 students came outside with angry faces and left the place.

Prof asked me to come inside, I thought "So this prof is really harrassing the students but i have to gather evidence".

I went inside and purposely try to lean to prof but prof saw this and asked "what are you doing here ,go and sit in the chair I will explain you on the board"
He was giving some overview of the subject that i had missed but I was not listening to the class and was thinking about what would have happened before .

After completion i left the classroom with so many thoughts of how to gather evidence.

______________________________________

What has happened to those 4 students in the class and what are the thoughts of mew and gulf???

What you guys think is mew really harassing those 4??

_______________________________________

I finally updated 1 chapter.  please comment about this chapter,it may be positive or negative so I can try to improve further chapters.