Ch 2-Knowing the truth

Please ignore type errors

After 4 days

Type pov

For the next 4 days ,mew did not call the students as his class is either morning or afternoon first period .I only come to mew's class and will leave and he observed that mew is a very well behaved person  and also he also helps the students with their personal problems also some times and helps the students to build their career as well as their personality .

I also enquired some of the students and got a good feedback but the mystery with the 4 students is still remaining because I observed how mew glares at them ,how those 4 people scolds him after mew left .
Today mew 's class is the last class , after completion of the class he asked the 4 students to stay after the class. I thought of an idea ,so i slowly walked and placed a small secret mic under the desk near first table so that i can hear what they are speaking after coming outside I saw the doors were again closed ,so I kept the receiver and what i heard was totally a shock to me and i thought "This is totally unexpected but anyway case is resolved"

Author pov

What he heard was

Prof : You did not do what I asked right

Win: you think we will do that just because you scared us with our parents

Prof : I will definitely complaint to the management about you 4 if you did not stop that

All the students laughed and one said

Kaownah: They can't do anything to us even if you give complaint

Prof: you think I will not do it, I just don't want to spoil your future .I just want you to join the rehabilitation center so that you can get rid of drugs but you are just spoiled kids ,I am going to do it today

Win : Definitely go and do it, they will not take action on us , before you give complaint you will be arrested

Mew was shocked was an understatement ,he asked the students why he will get arrested

Boat: nothing, we just gave a complaint on you that you are sexually harassing us so even if you complain they will think that just you are pushing it on us from escaping that.

Mew was shocked but was not feared that he will get arrested because he knows he will not get arrested but he was disappointed that the students are going to spoil their future and he asked the students to leave because he wants to think of ideas how to make the students to stop using drugs .

The students were happy thinking professor got scared and they will not have anyone to stop their fun but they did not know that someone heard their conversation.

After the 4 students left,mew is still in the room thinking how to change these students as they were spoiled by their parents with their money with out telling what is right and wrong but he did not get any idea and left the room still thinking about those people.

Type who heard this got an idea how to gather more evidence as he already have the details of 4 students .He followed them the same day and saw they were going to a old building ,he also entered the building and went to the place where these 4 were there with a person who was selling the drugs and recorded the scene using his phone ,but what he heard made him a bit angry

Win: Today also that professor stopped us

Person: I asked to file a complaint about him,what about that

Boat: I will call my uncle and force him to arrest that professor.if he does not accept I will tell dad that my professor is harassing me so he will take care of the remaining.

Saint: Tomorrow we have your class after that prof class

Person : Yaa i know , I will also try to help you in the case.

Type who heard this got to know that the other person is also a professor in the same University but he doesn't know as he only attends mew's class. after recording,he went home with a clear mind as the case was resolved but he did not tell his head officer the details he only said to come tomorrow to the college with few officers.

___________________________________

How is it guys?

Finally our officer resolved the case but we will see who will get punished.

Someone asked me whether it is mewgulf or mewtype .......It is
Mewgulf/gulfmew only not mewtype. you will find answers in next chapter.

Please comment about this chapter.