15. Enthralled [M]

^^ Illustration of Isaac by J.Soulless!

[Content warnings: Contains explicit sexual content and blood drinking. For mature readers only.]

Sated.

That is how the vampire prince felt. He sat in an armchair, body fully relaxed. Moonlight shone through the window, the only source of illumination in the dark room. It cast an eerie glow, accentuating how inhumanly perfect the vampire really was.

He looked towards the bed where his new thrall slept. The taste of the youth's blood blessedly lingered in his mouth. Perhaps he himself had been the one to become enthralled.

Prince Isaac had tasted rare blood before, by his sire's permission. Lusciously rich, most vampires could hardly handle more than a couple of mouthfuls. Like full-bodied wine, rare blood was meant to be sipped and savored. However, he would have to be careful with Juniper. The boy had been a test of his control like nothing before.

Prince Isaac recalled how the dulcet blood had flowed onto his tongue. It was light and mellow. The gentle sweetness had danced over his taste buds, full of life – just like the boy from whence it came. He could easily drain the slave of every single drop. He wouldn't though, as he intended to keep him.

That heavenly blood was the perfect culmination of the pleasures Prince Isaac had found in the youth's body. A delicious dessert to the feast he had partaken.

He could still visualize the sensual curve of his spine... the way his sing-song voice had begged and moaned... how his mind had become unraveled in rapture... and those eyes.

The vampire prince actually wanted to witness the moment when he would awake.

For now, his thrall needed sleep. Earlier in the night, he'd summoned Lynn to clean the boy, and now he looked serene, deep in his transformative slumber.

Isaac had gotten showered and freshened up. He didn't need to sleep at that time; vampires slept, but not as much as a human required. Now, he intentionally ignored the growing political issues and notifications of work piling up on his pad. His mind only had room for the pretty youth tucked in his bed.

To think... the boy could easily have been destroyed as an infant. Perhaps that particular policy needed to be looked into. It would likely help slave morale within their family units. Isaac recalled having read studies that showed less productivity in families that experienced the loss of a member.

Humans were such sensitive beings.

The sound of his door opening pulled the prince from his thoughts.

"Master?"

Phoenix had always been bold. Ordinarily, Isaac didn't mind. It meant the slave hardly bored him, but at that moment, he found himself annoyed.

The thrall's lithe and graceful form padded closer to where the vampire sat.

"He didn't last very long for you... did he, Master?"

"He's undernourished and inexperienced. With the venom in his veins and proper food, his stamina will improve."

The elegant boy edged closer and dropped to his knees before the prince.

"I can give you more, Master."

True, the vampire prince had wanted to go harder and for longer with his new thrall, but he was aware that the boy wouldn't be able to handle it... yet.

Nevertheless, Prince Isaac had been left fully sated.

He looked at the beautiful slave before him. Pale blonde hair glimmered in the moon's glow. A platinum collar set with sapphires adorned his neck. Delicate chains draped around his bare torso and wove through small hoop piercings that decorated coral nipples. His eyes, perfectly matching the sapphire jewels, were cunning with – what the vampire knew to be – ulterior motives.