49. Beyond Limits [M]

Isaac felt Juniper's quivering thighs tighten around his hips as he carried him across the bedroom. The boy boldly began unbuttoning Isaac's crisp white shirt as they went. His nimble fingers feathered over the inches of slowly revealed skin from the hollow of Isaac's throat to the rippled muscles of his abdomen. Juniper could go no further while being held, so he leaned forward and placed a kiss in the valley of Isaac's pecs.

Isaac groaned, emboldening the boy even more. He swept his pink tongue out and licked a path back up to Isaac's throat, and they both felt Isaac shudder.

Reluctantly, Isaac set Juniper on the floor. He would only need to nudge the boy back to have him sprawled on the bed behind him, but first, the clothes must go.

Most of Juniper's outfits had been cleverly made; a single pull on the bow tied at the nape of Juniper's neck and his top fell away from his silken skin. The leggings easily followed.

"Continue undressing me," Isaac commanded the boy.

Juniper went back to the few buttons remaining. He undid them, untucked the shirt, then helped it slide off, running his hands over the powerful muscles of Isaac's arms. Juniper looked up at Isaac with adoration and desire in his eyes as he gracefully sank to his knees, and the vampire prince nearly came at the sight.

The belt clacked as Juniper pulled it from its loops and dropped it to the floor beside them. Isaac's cock throbbed beneath his slacks and boxer briefs, but Juniper quickly relieved him of the constraint. Isaac stepped out of his remaining clothes and stood before Juniper as if they had all the time in the world, even though hunger surged ravenously inside him.

Juniper gazed at Isaac's cock, his own hunger evident. The boy had tried blowing him before, but with hesitation and what he'd felt as obligation. That was not so this time. Isaac reached for the vial of oil on the bedside table.

"Juniper."

He looked up. And Isaac wasn't sure how he'd make himself hold back for this.

"Would you like to taste my cock?" Isaac asked.

Juniper nodded, the rosy blush deepening on his cheeks.

"Take it as slowly as you need. Just your pretty lips on my cock is pure pleasure." He wanted the boy to know that his skill didn't matter. Isaac took Juniper's hand and poured a generous amount of the oil over his fingers. "But when you bring me to my limit, I won't be able to wait to fuck you. Can you prepare yourself while you explore me with your mouth?"

"Yes, Master," Juniper said breathlessly, and Isaac clasped his hands behind his back before he fisted them in the soft boy's hair and rammed himself down his throat.

Juniper reached down with his oiled fingers, passed his leaking, stiff cock, and began messaging the tight entrance that Isaac knew so well. His eyes fluttered closed as he breached himself, a slight wince on his lips from the sting of first intrusion.

Isaac's muscles corded with the strain of standing still, waiting for Juniper's readiness. Then finally, Isaac felt the warmth of the boy's tongue, laving over the underside of his cock. It was exquisite torture. Too light and timid to provide the friction he really needed, serving only to drive his aching lust beyond limits he didn't know he had.

Juniper worked him slowly, just as Isaac had told him to. He wrapped his lush lips around the head of Isaac's cock, sweetly sucking and tonguing precum from the slit. The nimble fingers of his free hand played with Isaac's balls. Isaac hoped he was stretching himself good and well; he could not handle much more of this.

Isaac made a low guttural sound, his hands still clenched behind him, sweat dampening his brow. "That's it, sweet boy. So good," Isaac encouraged, his voice almost breaking with abject need.