1

Beware the final book is definitely at times a bit more graphic.

Last time we saw Betty and Jughead, Betty was taken after a night of sorrow and sex. Against her will. No one knows that Jughead's wife was taken, only the knowledge of an insane asylum in Greendale and her own siblings and mother. She has gone crazy. It's been almost four months ever since she was taken away from her family. Jughead has been looking and overlooking possible ways and has been going insane with himself without his beloved. They're both going insane. She wasn't pregnant thankfully although it saddened her she didn't conceive. She hasn't talked to anyone in months, she's been injected with many...supplements against her will. She has been tied up into a straight jacket, she has bruises on her hands and arms from the times they snuck in the needles. She didn't have her weddings rings. She had nothing, she would swing on the bars above. She use her bed sheets to make silks just like Harley did and since she did a lot of gymnastics and dance it was simple but difficult, I mean it's been almost five months so of course she learned. Jughead is always in his office drinking once again, Archie has tried to stop him but he's thinking he won't ever be able to find Betty. Mr Cooper moved closer to Jughead's and would visit and noticed Jughead in his wreck and would tell him to stop and Jughead would for a few days and start back up. Cooper was of course missing his mother, he was barley eating and getting extremely depressed as the vets said. It was getting hard to be away and both of them were going insane.

Reggies POV
I'm Reggie, short for Reginald, I'm a reporter and writer and today I finally found a case I could do. I was offered because I have a small business. As I went to the place it looked old and scary, I walked in and saw some nurses and they just stared at me.

I felt awkward inside and said "umm I was allowed to interview someone named Elizabeth Jones."

The nurse saw my I.D and nodded and I asked "may I have her file just to get some documentation?"

She nodded and she let me in and soon, I was looking over there notes. She rarely speaks to them only giving them weird eye movements. Yes or no responses and creepy laughs. As we continued walking through many, many doors we finally got to the end and she was in a cage.

I gulped and she said "Elizabeth Jones, you have visitors."

She was upside down as she spun slowly and nodded as the nurse left and I walked towards her and stared at her. She looked...beautiful. She had blonde roots appearing and platinum blonde hair, of course colored. She had a snake tattoo with a rose on the back of her shoulder. She had other tattoos such as on her arms and face.

I gulped saying "excuse me my name is Reggie, I'm a reporter for my own business and I...I was assigned this job..."

She didn't say much and just stared at me and she slowly got down and walked over to me and stared at me.

She looked me up and down saying "hello..."

I smiled and said "I have so many questions! Like Jughead Jones is really a drug dealer!?"

She stared at me and said "you don't know the full story. I guess...my brother and sister...these evil nurses and my mother...tell lies...well...half the truth."

I gulped and said "can you tell me the truth?"

She smiled at me and I asked "on the papers it says you...you don't speak, why?"

She then said "they inject me with anything they have, why do you think I look so pale? Why my arms, legs, hands are bruises?"

I looked and she was right.

"Can I trust you?" She asked me.

I nodded and she said "sit down then..."

I nodded and sat on the chair and she went back on the silks and twirled around.

She said "I'll tell you my story...under one condition..."

She walked over to me and whispered "don't believe what anyone says here..."

I nodded as she said "okay...let's begin."

She suddenly touched one tattoo that said

'Juggie'

I'm guessing for Forsyth Pendleton Jones the Third or Jughead as people call him. And suddenly she touched another tattoo that was a paw print. I turned on my recorder and she frowned and a tear left her eye.

"It all started...three years ago I believe two to three, I think?"

I nodded writing in my book and she said "I worked as a stripper in a bar in New York, my mother kicked me out for having sex, my siblings called me a whore and said I was nothing, saying I should be thrown into an asylum because I'm crazy. My mothers old boyfriend molested me...he touched me, he put his fingers on me and did...a lot, ...he made me suck on his cock...and he made me eat his cum. My dad found out and he took me. I finished sophomore year and halfway into Junior year my father went ill, gravely ill. He had cancer...so I dropped out for senior to become a stripper. I had no money...we were homeless...I was homeless for quite a while...living in shelters and homes. I had to dig us out of debt and I became known in the exotic dancing world as Elizabeth. I was grateful for the money and...everything I made. I dug my father and I out of debt. I was still homeless however but I began staying in hotels. After a while I made enough money and bought myself a small home by 23, two years later I got myself a kitten...named him Cooper after my maiden name."

I smiled and sighed as she said "my tattoo is his paw print from when he was almost a year...I miss him..."

She wiped a tear that trickled down her face and said "but my father was getting sicker...and I knew he could die any day...they said he was stable, not getting better nor worse...I would always tell him I loved him and said goodbye because I never knew when it would be my last. We had no family....his family is all dead and my mother and siblings...well she had divorced him and he only stayed in contact with me, he used to....bring me to our local diner and buy me these orange slushee like things."

Suddenly she touched her other arm and I saw a ribbon for cancer patients.

She said "he got better...but being here...I don't know if it's back..."

More tears left her eyes and I gulped as I continued writing and listening.