12

Jughead's POV
That night I was with Betty, her father and Reggie.

"So it's still unclear what had happened, so for now Reggie you will stay the night and leave early in the morning." I told him..

He then nodded and said "okay..."

I smiled and said "Betts can you prepare a room?"

She nodded and I smiled. As Mr Cooper cooked dinner for us I was in my office getting work done.

Well I was doing it till I heard "I think the baby and I both agree you overwork yourself."

I laughed and Betty walked over saying "the room is all done, you okay?"

I sighed and said "I honestly am just stressed but...nothing too bad."

She smiled and kissed me and I said "maybe you should go rest up before dinner."

She then said "I don't wanna leave you all alone to do your work."

I smiled and said "I'll be fine."

She laughed and kissed me saying "well...I also... feel...a little...needy..."

I looked at her and saw her close my office door and lock it. I smirked and she came over to me and sat on my lap and I held her close to me as she laughed.

She said "this baby has really been a lot especially down there..."

I smirked and held her on my lap and kissed her. She kissed me back and I shoved over some things on my desk and laid her down. She giggled and I pulled her shorts down and I undid my pants and slowly slipped inside her. She moaned and I lifted her dress and she held my waist as I tried to not hurt her stomach. I kissed her as I thrusted inside her. She moaned and she was tightening around me I groaned and she rubbed her stomach and I kissed her neck. She held me as I rubbed her stomach and felt a kick and she looked at me and I looked at her, I kissed her and she gasped and I groaned lightly and we both panted together as she began holding one side of my face and stroking my cheek.

"I love you Mrs Jones..." I told her.

She giggled and said "I love you Mr Jones."

She giggled and I kissed her as she kissed me back.

We were at dinner and we were eating as I said "why isn't Reggie here?"

Betty then said "he just likes to keep to himself."

I was confused and asked "how do you know that?"

She then said "he was the only person I spoke to and who was actually nice to me while I was at this place."

I sighed and she said "he just doesn't like speaking to many people...oh no."

She ran upstairs and I was confused.

I said to Mr Cooper "I'll go check on her."

He nodded and I went upstairs too.

Suddenly I heard "are you okay I just realized about Bruce and-"

I then heard him say "he's fine you don't have to worry."

She sighed in relief saying "thank god I got really worried there for a moment."

I walked in and said "hey...what's going on?"

Betty then said "we're just talking about..."

She looked at him and he smiled and she said "he has a dog back at his place...so I just worried cause you know Cooper is my everything and I get worried."