18

Jugheads POV
I was getting ready for work when I saw Betty putting on some lipgloss.

I laughed walking into the bathroom saying "so what going to see a cute boy?"

She rolled her eyes saying "yeah and he has...black hair, looks nice in a suit...has a big heart for his wife..."

I smiled and she smiled and I went over and wrapped my arms around her as she wore a tight dress that showed her bump well, it was a floral dress and it fit her beautifully.

I then said "how did I ever get so fucking lucky..."

She giggled and I rubbed her stomach and she held my hands on her stomach.

"I guess I opened your heart." She told me.

I smiled and kissed her neck.

I smirked saying "stay..."

She laughed replying "I need to meet with someone and you have work..."

I smiled and kissed her neck slowly and began undoing my belt and she laughed and I lifted up her dress and she lifted her dress up more and I smiled moving her underwear and thrusted inside her, she gasped and I held her waist and she leaned onto the table, she moaned and I smiled pulling her hair into a ponytail and she leaned her head back. She moaned louder and I laughed and rubbed her ass as I thrusted in and out of her. I turned her around and lifted her onto the counter and she laughed and unbuttoned my suit. I brought her closer to the edge and shoved her underwear down and I thrusted inside her, she kissed me as she took my blazer off with my dress shirt. I smiled and ripped her dress opened from the back.

I told her "I'll buy you another..."

She laughed and I kissed her neck. She leaned against the mirror and moaned as I pulled her dress off and she wrapped her legs around me.

She moaned out "harder Juggie..."

I smiled and thrusted deeper into her and she moaned louder leaning her hand against the mirror behind her and I smiled as I pulled her to the floor and held her face.

I said "fuck my job..."

I turned her around again and thrusted inside her as I opened her bra and threw it off, I held her large breasts and squeezed them as she moaned louder and she leaned her head back on my shoulder, I saw the mirror and she held my neck as I rubbed her stomach gently. She held my hands and I grunted with every thrust.

"Fuck Juggie show me how much you love me with your big cock..." she told me.

I smirked and went faster and she moaned louder she leaned onto the counter and I smiled holding her hair into a ponytail and held her waist.

She said "shit what's wrong with us..."

She moaned again and I smiled.

She leaned against my back as I said "fuck Betty..."

I held her breasts again and she held my hands saying "shit Jug we're gonna be late..."

I felt her legs shaking and I held her against the counter.

I groaned gently saying "I want you to cum all over me...will you do that for me?"

She nodded quickly and I applied lightly pressure to her neck and she held my hand.

I smiled and she said "faster..."

I smiled and she held her stomach.

I groaned and moaned as I said "fucking you is so much better than work..."