11

Reggies POV
Jughead Jones Betty's husband who I haven't heard from in like six months. I hope she's doing better, as I drive to their place it was a large home.

I saw guards as I said "umm...I'm Reggie Mantle, I'm here to interview Jughead Jones and his wife Betty?"

They spoke on walkie talkies and then the gate opened to allow me in. As I drove and parked my car I got out and went to the door and knocked.

I then saw a older man that said "who are you?"

I said "I'm here to interview Betty and Jughead for an article."

He nodded and let me come inside. Suddenly I saw Mr Jones and he smiled.

I said "it's an honor to meet one of the worlds billionaires."

We shook hands as he laughed and I said "will your wife be joining us?"

He nodded saying "she's just taking her afternoon nap but have a seat."

I smiled and we went to his living room.

I sat on a chair and he smiled.

I said "so tell me Mr Jones how was it those months you didn't have your wife."

He sighed and said "awful...a lot of drinking, crying, destroying things...I was becoming insane."

I nodded and said "what were you told and how did you react to this?"

He then said "well...she was forcefully taken out of our home against her will by corrupt police of course that work for her brother, they had shot me..."

He unbuttoned his shirt and pulled down the left side of his shirt and you saw a scar.

"Thankfully I survived, didn't hit any major arteries however they took her and...I didn't know where."

I nodded and sudddnly I heard "hey Juggie."

I looked up and saw Betty giving him a peck on the lips and she saw me and gasped.

"Reggie!"

I smiled and suddenly I saw her stomach, is was large and round.

She hugged me and said "I forgot about this ooh I'm excited!"

I then said "your...pregnant..."

She smiled holding her stomach and she sat next to Jughead and they held hands.

I said "I'm sorry...I Uhhh..."

Jughead laughed saying "it's okay go on."

After my interview I pulled Betty aside.

I said "I guess your dreams came true."

She smiled and she said "if you want..."

I gulped and put my hand on her stomach and smiled lightly as she held my hand and rubbed her stomach with her other hand.

She said "it's been a rough few months...turns out the day I got back, my best friend made some herbal tea, her grandmother said if you drink this tea it'll help you get pregnant...and I was drinking it that night. Jughead and I had sex...a few weeks later I find out I'm having this little guy..."

I smiled and she smiled rubbing her stomach and said "Jughead and I are so excited...we found out the day of our anniversary..."

I smiled and she smiled saying "I don't know how... how this happened...but I'm so grateful..."

I smiled and said "don't worry okay? My article will really be a good tell tale."

She smiled and kissed my cheek and hugged me.

She said "thank you for calling them..."

I then said "it's not a problem. I saw how unhappy you were and your brother was using me...I just wanted you to get home."

She began crying and smiled saying "sorry pregnant women cry easier..."

I laughed and she did too as she said "I hope you have a safe ride back and publish this soon and...get your big break."

I smiled but suddenly we heard an explosion. We both were shocked and ran outside and my car was destroyed and recked.

"Get back inside Betty." I told her.

We both ran back and Jughead saw us saying "I know."

He was calling someone and walked out and Betty got worried.

She said "someone must've followed you..."

I looked at her and said "Betty I am so so sorry."

She shook her head saying "it's not your fault okay?"

I sighed and she smiled and kissed my cheek saying "we can protect you okay?"

I gulped and she smiled lightly as suddenly Jughead came back in.

He asked "is everything okay? Betts are you okay?"

He grabbed her face and she laughed "I'm okay Juggie, we both are."

He smiled and said "yeah your car is wrecked, and at the moment I cannot have anyone leave this house."

I sighed and he said "so your stuck here."

He took Betty and I asked "for how long?"

He turned around and said "till I know it's safe."

He continued going up the stairs with her and I sighed just sat down and played on my phone.

Betty's POV
"Someone fucking followed him and now we're all potentially gonna die and you cannot die but your father and I cannot die."

I stopped us and said "hey..."

He didn't look at me but I moved his head down to look at me.

I said "we will be okay alright? Nothing is gonna happen where we will be in trouble, we're both okay..."

He sighed and just said "I don't want anything to happen to you guys."

I smiled and said "Juggie calm down..."

He sighed and I leaned my forehead against his as  I kissed him gently, he held my waist and I smiled as I pulled away and grabbed his hand and rubbed the top of my stomach.

He smiled and I said "you feel them right? They're also saying we're okay Juggie..."

He smiled and rubbed my stomach and we felt light kicks on the side.

I giggled and said "you see?"

He smiled and held my face and kissed me. I held his wrists as he pulled away and kissed my forehead.

He sighed saying "fine, but just stay in our room and lock all the windows, doors...I cannot have anyone take you or them away from me...never again."

I nodded and he smiled and kissed me again. As Jughead made a few calls I went downstairs and saw Reggie looking worried.

"Sorry, Jughead just gets really scared and paranoid." I told him.

He shook his head saying "it's understandable."

I smiled and said "are you thirsty or hungry?"

He then said "yeah do you have any juice?"

I nodded and we walked to the kitchen. I poured some in a glass and handed it to him as he smiled.

He said "I'm just shocked to see you like this, blonde hair, pregnant."

I laughed and said "well I'd love to dye my hair but it's such a time consuming process all I wanna do is just lay in my bed, you should've seen the first time I tried the smell literally made me vomit and I was only two months."

He laughed and I sighed saying "but I don't care, I'm grateful. I'm pregnant and now Jughead and I can finally have the happy ending we wanted, we decided to divide the gang forever...we could never put our baby in danger, we will do everything to protect them."

I nodded and said "I'm gonna call someone okay?"

He nodded and I walked off.