22

Betty's POV
I woke up to Jughead holding me and I yawned lightly turning the lamp on and groaned holding my stomach.

I winced and moved Jughead as he got up.

I said "I'm having them again..."

He grabbed me and moved me and rubbed my hips and I winced lightly and sighed in relief as they slowly went away.

I then said "I've gotta get ready for the shower and for Jasmine."

I had Cooper in my hands and put him on Jughead's chest. I began getting ready for Jasmine and as I went downstairs I made myself a smoothie.

I took my vitamins and suddenly I heard "who the hell are you."

I turned around and saw a man who was pretty tall and kinda scary looking.

I gulped and he stared at me and I said "I...I live here, wh-who are you."

He then said "I'm visiting my son."

I was confused and suddenly I then thought of Jughead.

I said "your Mr Jones Jr..."

He nodded and I said "I'm Elizabeth Jones, Jughead's wife."

He stared at me saying "he didn't tell me you were this pregnant."

I held my stomach and rubbed it saying "well...he didn't tell me you were even here."

I put my drink down and yelled "Jughead!"

I saw him run down in his sweatpants and I crossed my arms glaring at him and he gulped and panicked.

"Betts...dad..."

I then said "you didn't tell me he was gonna be here!?"

He grabbed me and I said "I'm gonna kick his ass."

He stopped me and said "he's the only person who can help us with the Ghoulies, before I was in this my dad...my dad took down there former leader, knows everything about them so if anything...if anything happens we can protect you and him."

I sighed and said "Jug..."

He then said "just leave it Betts please."

I frowned and said "fine..."

The doorbell ringed and I went over and saw Jasmine.

She smiled at me and said "you ready for another day? Sorry I couldn't stay the night but your doing amazing you know?"

I smiled and she did too and I let her in and she gasped seeing me Mr Jones.

"Don't mind him. How about you go and get the stuff set up?" I told her.

She nodded and I said "I'm not talking to you."

Jughead frowned and I looked at Mr Jones and teared up and just walked past him and went upstairs with Jasmine.

As we did a few exercises she said "when did Jughead's dad get here?"

I sighed and sat on the floor and shrugged "he didn't tell me he was coming, now every time I see him all I see is what Jughead could've experienced..."

She sighed and I said "I just...I have a lot of stress on me and now I have this..."

She grabbed my hands saying "calm down Betty."

I sighed and frowned saying "I know I just...it's just really stressful, I'm sorry."

She nodded saying "it's alright Betty. But hey how about I help you get ready for tonight alright?"

I nodded and she helped me get ready. She put some makeup on me and I smiled lightly as she began curling my hair.

She said "your beautiful."

I laughed and as we went downstairs I saw Jughead.

I rolled my eyes as he said "you look beautiful."

I nodded and he said "wanna get going?"

I then said "I think I'll go with my dad."

He sighed and my dad said "how about we go then now Elizabeth?"

I nodded saying "come on."

As my dad drove I began crying and he said "hey what's wrong..."

I sniffled and said "I just...I understand why Jughead brought his dad, but he didn't tell me and now I'm...I just don't want..."

He sighed and said "I understand sweetheart, but your going to give birth soon, don't let Jughead's stupid actions make you remember that you two are in this together. Jughead feels horrible."

I sniffled and said "I just...I just wanted...I made a mistake..."

He smiled and I groaned saying "I'm just stressed with everything and trying to be perfect..."

I began crying more and my dad stopped the car and I cried as he held my hand.

I said "mom always put the idea of perfection and now I can't stop it!"

He frowned and I cried more and he said "hey...Elizabeth..."

I looked at my dad and he said "your amazing okay? Perfection is never perfect, something will always be in the way of the perfect picture but nothing is ever worse but nothing will never be perfect."

I nodded and he said "let's get there and then you can talk to him."

I nodded and we continued driving.

Jughead's POV
Betty left with her dad and I groaned lightly and Jasmine also left, I was with my dad and I opened a bottle of something and I poured myself some and drank it.

My dad said "you shouldn't do that or else your wife will get mad."

I sighed and said "you always have to ruin everything! My whole life I've been trying to fix it but you always fucking have to come up!"

He sighed and said "I admit I have...I have done some stuff I regret...but hey! At least I stayed!"

I looked at him saying "fuck you! Mom left us because of you!"

He then said "she took the easy way out."

I yelled "and you left! Either way you both left!"

He sighed and I said "I wanted a normal mom and dad! You tortured mom! You tortured me! Penny... Penny Peabody that old serpent...you just let her rape me."

He sighed and I said "and because of you I don't know how to give my kid the best life he could have! And I want to give him everything. Because you gave me nothing."

He frowned and I said "I'm leaving I have to go to a baby shower and my wife hates me right now."

I grabbed my keys and left. When I arrived I saw Betty with Veronica as they talked I saw Archie.

I went over to him saying "Betty hates me..."

He laughed and he said "oh shit your serious..."

I nodded and he said "go talk her now then."

I sighed and drank some of his drink and he scoffed.

I walked over saying "can we talk?"

Betty looked at me and nodded lightly as I pulled her aside.