14

Jughead's POV
I was working from home as I usually do, Betty was here giving me food, her dad was off at work everything was going perfectly fine and everything was normal. That was until something happened. As Betty came in to give me a snack I smiled and stopped her from leaving and she sat down with me.

"Whatcha doing?" She asked me.

I said "just making some arrangements, don't worry soon I'll be up in bed with you."

She laughed and I kissed her as Cooper came by and jumped on her lap and cuddled with her stomach.

"He really loves the baby."

We smiled and Cooper purred as her stomach gently moved. I smiled and she did too as suddenly she got a phone call.

"Cooper..."

He didn't budge so instead she just picked it up.

"Betty Cooper Jones speaking how may I help you...." she said.

Suddenly Betty dropped her phone and as she grabbed my trash can and began throwing up. I pulled her hair back and rubbed her back as Cooper jumps to my seat and panicked.

I grabbed the phone saying "who is this?"

Suddenly heard "miss me Jughead?"

I gulped and said "Donna..."

She laughed and said "you thought it'd be the last of me, funny enough I saw your article from the guy who had his car blown up...such a shame."

I then said "you did that, what do you want were trying to move on!"

Betty kept vomiting and I held her and panicked.

She said "I heard that you got married and now are having a child!? That's all supposed to be me! Not her!"

I yelled "your insane!"

She then said "maybe I am, but at least I will make sure I will be the women you love at the end."

She hung up and Betty kept vomiting and I took her to the bathroom. She sat on the floor and rubbed her stomach and cried as I rubbed her stomach with her.

"Hey it's okay alright...everything's okay." I told her.

I kissed her stomach as she said "what does she want? I thought this was over Jughead..."

I frowned and nodded "I'm so sorry, but we will figure this out together like we always do."

She nodded and I held her and she held me as she cried. Later that day I was with everyone at my dining table.

I then said "Betty is now in our bedroom with Cooper and her dad we need to figure out where the hell is Donna."

Veronica said "how about nearby? She can't be that far."

I sighed and said "Toni track the phone she used."

I tossed her Betty's and she walked off with Cheryl.

Veronica asked "is Betty gonna be okay?"

I sighed and said "she just had a anxiety attack after hearing Donna...she's fine...recuperating but she'll be alright."

Veronica nodded and I said "informants. Tomorrow we all need to ask around and see where the hell this Bitch is. Betty isn't doing well and she can't go, we all need to go and find out where Donna could be so then she can know that I want her dead."

I sighed and once everyone left I went upstairs to check on Betty. Her dad was on the bed with her as she saw me.

They both smiled as I asked "you okay?"

She nodded "just a bit tired but nothing major Jug."

I smiled saying "you got me worried from the vomiting."

She then said "I promise I'm okay."

I smiled and kissed her forehead as she smiled saying "we're both okay you hear?"

I smiled putting my head against her stomach and heard the little movement.

"They won't let me sleep..." she said laughing.

"Don't go tonight...please..." she begged me.

"I just...I don't want you leaving me right now..."

I sighed and her father left and she looked at me, I frowned and went closer to her, I rubbed her stomach with one hand and the other held her hand. I kissed her knuckles gently and stared at her ring and smiled at her.

I kissed her forehead saying "I won't, I'll be right here, if you need me at 1 am to get you ice cream, 2 am for a foot rub, 3 am for sex, 4 am for more food...please for the love of god wake me up."

She smiled and I smiled as she stroked my cheek.

"Why are you so good to me?" She asked.

I smiled saying "because I've never been able to love anyone as much as you."

I kissed her and she kissed me back as I said "I'm gonna take a shower and cuddle with you okay?"

She giggled and nodded and I went inside. But as I was taking off my pants suddenly I heard the door close behind me.

I then saw Betty as she said "I really would actually like to take a bath with you."

She took off her robe and walked over to me and held my arms and I smiled and she kissed me going on her tippy toes.

I smiled and held her face saying "of course my love."

Soon we were in a bath. What I loved about being in a bath with her now is that her tummy pokes out of the water. She laid on me as she had her eyes closed.

"I love this..." she muttered out.

I smiled and rubbed her stomach saying "I love this too..."

She giggled and held my hand as we felt the baby move inside her, she looked at me and smiled, I smiled and she snuggled into my neck and kissed my chin and sighed.

She said "thank you for not leaving me...especially now..."

I smiled and said "I'll never leave you...I won't ever leave you and you will never leave me...I'll love you always."

She smiled and said "it's nice to hear that..."

I smiled and kissed her forehead as she began falling asleep. I smiled holding her and closed my eyes myself.

I then whispered "I love you both..."

I smiled and rubbed her stomach and began imagining if...I had never met Betty god who knows where I would be now, I'd probably be dead...I just watched her as she snored lightly around the bubbles and I held her bare body against mine, this is all I've ever wanted. Just us and no one else. However this wouldn't last long and we both knew it.