26

Betty's POV
My phone was ringing and I grabbed it and answered it.

Suddenly I heard "well...I heard your giving birth today...I guess I'm gonna have to kill you before you give birth."

My phone hang up and I screamed throwing my phone aside and holding Veronica, but suddenly I felt something drip down my leg.

Veronica yelled "oh my god!"

I began panicking and Jasmine and Jughead ran inside the room.

I said "Juggie..."

Jasmine gasped shouting "your water just broke! Shit!"

I panicked saying "Donna...she's gonna kill me."

He groaned and Jasmine grabbed me and took me away. I was sitting on a pad and I held my stomach as Jasmine held me and Jughead was talking with Archie.

I began panicking saying "don't leave me..."

He said "no...no I won't it's gonna be okay alright, I just need Archie to be the head..."

I was confused and he said "there are other serpents around but if Donna has found us...the Ghoulies are much more ruthless and don't care if their members die..."

I gulped and said "but Archie..."

He then said "Archie will die for us, he loves me and he cares about you..."

I gulped and frowned as he said "it's gonna be okay, I'm only gonna be gone for five minutes okay?"

He left and I looked at Jasmine as she said "it's gonna be okay alright?"

I nodded and sighed lightly holding my stomach.

Jughead's POV
I was outside and I gulped as my phone rang.

I said "Donna?"

She then said "hello Juggie..."

She began laughing and I said "why the hell do you keep trying, you can't do anything...I'm gonna have my happy ending, your gonna be dead."

She laughed and all of a sudden I heard a voice I never thought I'd hear again.

"Hello Jonesy"

I almost dropped my phone saying "P-Penny..."

My dad grabbed my arm and she said "did you really think you wouldn't see me again? Your an idiot...now I can finally hold your fathers end of the deal..."

I panicked and suddenly my dad grabbed my phone.

He said "kill me Penny, don't kill my my son..."

I gulped and said "dad don't..."

He stopped me and held the gun at me and I gulped and he hung up the phone.

I said "your not dying dad, not anymore."

He smiled holding my shoulders saying "I've got this okay? Don't worry."

I shook my head saying "no, Jellybean and I lost mom we won't loose you like this."

He smiled and said "get in there, you have a wife and a child on the way."

I looked at Archie and saw Toni as she said "it's all set..."

I nodded and we ran inside and Toni typed on her computer as the whole house began being closed off and Jellybean was confused.

I said "you go hide."

She glared at me and I said "you won't fight Jelly, I won't have that."

She frowned and said "fine..."

She ran upstairs and I ran upstairs too, I saw Betty holding Kevin's and Veronica's hands as she yelped holding her stomach.

I yelled "Jasmine!"

She yelled "I'm trying to get the water fucking warm enough for the bath!"

She ran out and I sighed and ran to Betty as she cried holding her stomach.

"It hurts..." she cried out.

I held her face saying "breathe..."

She nodded and we slowly took breaths together and I held her stomach.

She cried saying "it hurts too much..."

I gulped and rubbed her stomach as she held it and tried breathing. I sighed and helped her sit.

She groaned saying "fuck this hurts like a bitch!"

I laughed and Jasmine came back and began listening to the babies heartbeat.

She said "okay...your doing good."

She began doing all types of weird stuff and we were finally in our bedroom.

Jasmine said "alright, strip."

Betty nodded and I held Betty as she winced holding her stomach. She began taking off her dress and I rubbed her stomach lightly. She had no bra on because her breasts have been hurting her awfully.

"Don't worry once you get in you'll feel a lot better."

Betty nodded and took off her underwear and slowly stepped into the tub and held her stomach, I rubbed her shoulders as she moaned lightly and held her stomach.

Suddenly Kevin ran up saying "Jughead...umm you may wanna come down."

I sighed and said "I'll be back I promise..."

Betty nodded and I went downstairs.

I saw everyone and my dad said "Penny is right outside with a lot of the serpents at gun point."

I gulped and said "I....I need to be with Betty, I'm sorry. I can't think straight, I'm sorry..."

He grabbed my arms saying "I've got this then okay go be with your wife..."

I then said "thank you."

He smiled and I ran back upstairs.

Betty's POV
Jasmine was doing weird things with my stomach and some machines that I was too much pain to even care about.

I looked at Jasmine as I said "are we sure this is safe?"

She said "yes! Calm down Betty."

I gulped and suddenly I felt the baby kick and I rubbed my belly. I felt more contractions and began crying and rubbed my stomach as Jasmine held my hand and tried to calm me down.

I then said "okay, I know this is natural...but I feel very exposed."

She laughed saying "it's alright okay? I've seen this plenty of times."

I nodded and I turned around to see the door and I didn't see Jughead, I winced holding my stomach and she rubbed my back.

I said "I want Jughead..."

I cried and she said "hey it's okay..."

I sniffled and nodded as I felt more contractions and I breathed and held my stomach.

She said "it's gonna be okay alright?"

I nodded and saw Jughead and he saw me and ran over to me and held my hand.

He said "hey...hey I'm right here okay?"

I nodded and he smiled and kissed me.