32

Betty's POV
I was at home with Silas as I was playing with him on the floor, he's almost a year! Next month is his birth month! It's been an amazing time, we haven't had any problems, no threats...everything has finally gone back to normal and we're all so excited, he was on the floor as I heard the door start to open and I saw Jughead and he smiled at me. Silas began crawling over and Jughead laughed picking him up.

He asked "has he spoken yet?"

I shook my head and he sighed. His doctor said he should be start to speak by ten months but now he's 11 and I just hope he starts speaking, both Jughead and I are wanting it. As we ate lunch he was eating bananas, it's his favorite thing to eat.

As he ate I said "alright he's amazing."

Jughead laughed and I said "he eats like you."

He scoffed and I rose my eyebrows and said "what's on your face Juggie?"

He looked at his phone cameras and wiped his mouth. I laughed and cleaned Silas's mouth and he blubbered as he began moving. Suddenly I felt something come up my mouth.

Jughead said "you okay?"

I felt my mouth water and I ran to the bathroom and lifted the lid off the toilet and began vomiting, I held my stomach and coughed and vomits more as I heard Silas crying.

I yelled "Jughead hold him!"

I threw up more and I held my stomach and coughed more. And I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth.

Jughead said "you okay?"

I nodded and I saw Silas crying.

I said "no...no I'm okay Silas..."

He cried and I held him close to me saying "it's okay alright I promise I'm okay..."

I saw Cooper down at my feet and said "I'm okay... it's okay..."

He cried and I rubbed his back and winced lightly feeling his knee against my breast. I held my boob and Jughead was concerned.

I said "it's okay just my boobs just have been hurting and Silas just kneed my boob and it hurts like hell."

He sighed and said "how about I take Silas and you go take a nap?"

I sighed and Silas began crying more when I was going to give him to Jughead.

I gulped and said "I'm not feeling well right now... Silas it's okay alright..."

Suddenly he muttered out "mama..."

I began crying and held him as Jughead picked up Cooper and hugged me and I cried holding him tighter.

"I'm okay Silas...I'm okay..." I told him.

He began screaming "MAMA!"

I sighed and it began breaking my heart a lot.

I said "Silas I'm..."

I felt more and gave him to Jughead and vomited again. I held my hair and coughed as I felt horrible. Jughead forced me into going to the hospital. Silas was crying and Cooper was at home and I felt horrible, I never go almost anywhere without my first baby, so I felt sad and scared. I was at the doctors and Silas was crying as Jughead held him and a doctor came in.

"Mrs Jones what seems to be the problem?" She asked me.

I sighed and said "I'm just throwing up a lot...and my breasts are feeling really sore, and I'm crying a lot but that's because my baby is worried about me and just said his first words and I'm worried about myself..."