2

Cheryl's POV
I was with TT as she said "Jughead's not doing well Cher..."

I frowned and said "those bastards took Betty...and we can't find her..."

I cried and she hugged me and I held her.

She said "I miss her too Cher..." I

I cried and said "I just...I just hope she's not pregnant...because if she is...Jughead is going to miss being there! Her first ultrasound...the first kicks...the first sonogram..."

She sighed and I said "I wouldn't burden this on anyone..."

She kissed my head saying "we have to stay strong okay? Come on."

We left the room and I saw Veronica. It was dead in our new home. Many serpents lived here it's a secret hideout we have. We saw Veronica pouring some liquids from a canister into her coffee and drinking it.

We went to her and she saw us saying "hey guys..."

We sat with her and she asked "Toni has Jughead said anything?"

TT again shook her head as Veronica sighed.

She said "where could she be? Were here where else could she be?"

We sighed and I held Veronica's arm as she drank her 'coffee'

"Archie and Sweet Pea keep me in contact...it's been lonely ever since this happened. Josie dumped Sweet Pea but thankfully Kevin stayed because he's afraid for Fangs...my bestie friend is somewhere and I don't know where and my mom is panicking..." she cried out.

I hugged her as she held my arm and I said "I'll be back guys."

I went over to Jughead office and saw him looking at various maps such as world, state and cities. I gulped as he began circling a lot of places.

I said "Jughead?"

He quickly turned around, his eyes bloodshot red and crazy bags under his eyes as beer and coffee were scattered everywhere.

"Jughead you should take a break..." I told him.

Suddenly he lifted a gun to my head.

I gasped and he said "you won't say that to me, I won't stop...I won't till I find her."

I gulped and he turned back circling place and putting pins on cities.

I said "Jug..."

He said "Cheryl get out or your dead..."

I sighed and said "Betty would hate to see you like this..."

He then said "she is probably suffering and probably pregnant and alone! I will find her and bring her home."

He continued his stupid work and I sighed frowning walking back out and saw both girls and shook my head.

Toni pulled a chair and I sat down saying "what are we gonna do?"

Reggies POV
I went back to Betty the next day. I was with her as she dangled from her little rags and twirled around.

I sighed and said "are you gonna speak?"

She looked at me and her face looked innocent.

I sighed and said "sorry..."

She got down and said "I just had...a dream. A dream where Juggie and I were on a beach. I was finally pregnant...he was kissing me and my belly...we were with Cooper and my dad...and we were happy..."

I sighed and she wiped her tear again. I gulped and started my recorder and she nodded and collected herself together.

She said "okay...where did I leave off? Uhhh....oh! Yes! The first day! So I was working shift to...pay my dads bills...I was getting a bit behind on bills but I needed to pay his bills...so I was working as many shift as I could."

I nodded and she said "this one night I was working this man came in and was being a bit too sweet. I told him to meet me in my special room and I found out he did. I went up there because he was handsome and looked like he had money."

She sighed and smiled lightly looking away and she twirled around her silks and I smiled gently as I watched her slowly turn.

She said "I'm sorry if I'm being rude...yesterday after you left the women gave me electro shock therapy... trying to make me forget about my past."

I gulped and she smiled, a scared, innocent, sad smile.

I sighed and looked around and said "here..."

I gave her a piece of my donut and she smiled and ate some and moaned rubbing her stomach.

"Thank you..." she said.

I asked "what do they feed you?"

She then said "rice...just rice...I think? And sunflower seeds...and water..."

I sighed and she said "I miss the elegant dinners Juggie always planned...or my fathers homemade dinners..."

She turned to me and said "get me out please..."

I gulped and she said "I want to go home, I want my daddy, I want my husband...I want my best friend I want my kitten..."

I sighed and felt a tear leave my own eye.

I said "you have feelings..."

She then said "I told you to block out whatever anyone says but me..."

I gulped and said "I just have to keep an open mind."

She sighed and said "fine...I won't speak then..."

I sighed and she got down and sat on her bed and turned around holding her pillow.  I sighed as suddenly men in white came in. She saw them and shook her head and began panicking.

"Please! Please! Reggie make them stop!" She yelled.

I gulped and suddenly they came in her cell and stabbed a needle into her thigh. She yelled and they shut her mouth with there hand. She began slowly closing her eyes and they set her down on the bed.

I said "what did you give her?"

The man said "who knows. She won't bother you any longer, you should head home."

I gulped as they left and she was passed out on her bed and I saw blood leaving the mark and I sighed and went over to her. I panicked and took photos and began leaving. I got home and set my stuff down I saw my dog Bruce, a Rottweiler. He ran over and I smiled petting him and then realized...how is Betty feeling about her cat Cooper. I mean if I hadn't seen Bruce in so long...I'd be upset too. Maybe even going insane considering he's my best friend. I sighed and held Bruce as he licked my face.

I smiled saying "it's okay boy...next week will be better okay? I just feel bad for her."

He sat down and laid on my lap as I stroked his head and sighed lightly thinking about Betty.