19

Betty's POV
I was having Braxton Hicks contractions again and I winced as Jasmine suddenly picked me up.

"What are you doing?" I panicked and asked.

She bent me over and starting rubbing my waist and I smiled gently as the pain began going away.

I held my stomach as I said "how did you do that?"

She then said "this position one won't hurt the baby, relieves the back pain and well pressure points do the rest."

I then said "I've been awfully experiencing those and your fucking telling me that's all I needed."

She laughed and I said "your a god."

She smiled and she helped me sit on the floor.

I asked "so why are we doing these exercises again?"

She then said "it'll help you get ready for birth. Since it'll happen in this beautiful home you have well you need to make sure you have stamina."

I nodded and as she helped me move my legs as I rubbed my stomach.

She said "however since Jughead has told you have stamina from your job, I'm impressed with how well you do with our sessions, you have a few weeks left and then you have your child."

I smiled and said "do you think we did the right thing? I mean...just six months after marriage and...even then I was kidnapped by my idiotic family."

She then said "do you think so?"

I shook my head saying "it was the night that I saw him again...and...I wasn't on birth control, they were making me take so many things...awful things. I can't speak of but...that night I just...I just wanted him... but I don't regret....I don't know..."

She then said "trust me the earliest I've seen someone get pregnant is the day after or even before marriage Betty."

I sighed and she said "and how you conceived... emotions built up estrogen, oxytocin's, basically baby making stuff...it doesn't matter how you conceive as long as you love one another when it's happening, did you love him?"

I then say "everyday I love him."

She smiled saying "so however this little guy was made...it doesn't matter okay?"

I smiled and she smiled and I said "your a really good midwife..."

She laughed and said "well Jellybean is my best friend and so helping out her older brothers wife I must be nice and well, your a great person."

I smiled and she smiled saying "your sweet as well."

I smiled and we continued working on how things will work out with the baby. After a long day I was eating dinner with my dad and with Jughead.

I said "alright so I was thinking of baby names."

They looked at me as I smiled as I said "so I was thinking stuff like Henry, Adam, Joshua, what do you guys think?"

They both thought and I said "you really don't have lists! I have a huge list! Mines is longer than Santa's list."

They sighed and I said "fine then well think."

As I was washing dishes with my dad he then said "how about Daniel?"

I smiled and he did too saying "but nothing Charles."

I nodded agreeing with him. Later that night I was reading in bed as I rubbed my stomach and saw Jughead.

I smiled as he laid down and said "Jacob...or Jake, Jace, Alec...Alex...Chase."

He looked up at me and I smiled as I said "you have been thinking."

He then said "I just didn't want to embarrass myself."

I smiled and closed my book saying "I love you Jug, more than anything in the world..."

He smiled and rubbed my stomach saying "whatever we name him...I'll love him and protect him no matter what."

I smiled and he kissed me, I kissed him back.

He pulled away and said "I can't wait for our baby..."

I smiled and he came on top of me, I giggled and kissed him again and he began slipping his hand into my shorts, I moaned in his mouth and held his neck and stopped him for a second.

I said "I'm exhausted, both myself but the baby too."

He sighed and said "fine."

He pecked my lips and I giggled as he laid back down. The next morning I woke up and rubbed my eyes feeling exhausted but kinda horny...I saw Jughead in bed and I slowly got up and saw Cooper sleeping with my dad, I locked our door and went back into bed. I smiled and began rubbing Jughead slowly through his fabric and he sighed and made noises turning his head, I smiled and slipped my hands in his sweatpants, I began moving my hand on him as he groaned lightly. I smiled and moved his sweatpants down. I smiled and took my shorts off and my shirt off, I realized during this pregnancy my breasts have been getting bigger, I used to be an A, now I'm a C! I moved my underwear lightly and began slowly going down on him. I moaned holding my stomach and suddenly he groaned and moaned rubbing his eyes and saw me.

"Im sorry, but this baby really had me horny."

He laughed and held my waist and helped me move. I smiled and began moving and moaning holding his chest. He thrusted up and I moaned as he sat up. He kicked off his sweatpants and I smiled and kissed him, he kissed me back.

I moaned moving myself saying "fuck..."

I smiled and Jughead began squeezing my breasts and I cried lightly.

I said "please be careful...they're very sore..."

He began sucking on my left breast and I leaned my head back and cried moaning lightly and held his head. He massaged my breasts and I pushed him down and held his neck.

He sat up and I smiled and said "I love you Jughead Jones..."

He smirked and said "your my Queen Elizabeth...and I'll be your King anytime of day...maybe even your servant..."

I smirked and he smirked and said "well...I think before this gets out of hand..."

I laughed and he turned us over and kissed me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around him.

I said "I want more kids after this..."

He smiled and I said "I want...so many with you and we haven't even had our first..."

He smirked and kissed me gently.

He told me "four to five..."

I grinned from ear to ear and he kissed my forehead.

He whispered "if I could I'd get your pregnant again right now..."

I laughed and said "let's hurry up before my dad wakes up..."

He nodded and I turned us over quickly as we both laughed.