30

Jughead's POV
I was almost ready to go on my lunch break when my assistant came in saying "Mr Jones I have the files for you."

I smiled and she handed them to me across my desk.

I said "I have to finish this up later my lunch break is soon."

She then said "well I can stay here if you want..."

I smiled saying "I'm fine I'm gonna have company anyways..."

She sighed and said "I suppose...who is it? Your friend Archie?"

I shook my head and as I was about to respond my work phone rang and I picked it up.

I heard "your wife is here Mr Jones."

I smiled saying "send them up."

I hung up saying "no I just have someone else coming."

She sighed and suddenly the door opened and I saw Betty walking in all dolled up, she wore a black jeans with a pink cropped sweater and her long hair tied down into a low ponytail. I smiled and she smiled running over and jumped on my lap which surprised me and kissed me, I smiled and held her as she laughed lightly and she pulled away and noticed my assistant.

She gulped saying "I'm so sorry..."

She laughed and I said "Tina this is my wife Betty."

She waved and Betty said "Veronica is such an amazing women she and Archie are babysitting and he's finally eating applesauce! Ugh Silas never eats apples and now he does! Thank god his godmother is such a doll. And and look at this, I took a video of him breastfeeding in the morning after I got back from work cause I couldn't sleep after you left, it makes me sad when you leave."

She pecked my lips and began playing the video as I saw little Silas nuzzling his nose on her nipple, Betty loves it when he does that because she feels loved by him even if he can't express it. He began drinking milk and holding her breast.

I smiled as she said "I don't like it that he's growing up, okay I give in let's make another right now!"

I laughed holding her and said "Betts relax..."

Betty's been having a lot of hormones lately and she's off birth control so we've been using way too many condoms. I kinda miss...you know not wearing them but I can't get her pregnant till her body can handle it. Thank god Jasmine was an Angel and helped us all the way though the last few months of pregnancy and helped us get everything sorted with doctors, pediatricians and all that stuff.

I turned over to Tina saying "I'm sorry about my wife, we've been so attached these last few months..."

Betty got up saying "I'm sorry for not introducing myself, but I'm Betty Jones, Jughead's wife."

She then said "I didn't know that..."

I said "I thought the ring made it obvious."

Tina said "well I'll be back to bring the rest of the documents..."

She walked out and Betty sighed in relief "finally, I don't understand why girls always are like that."

I laughed and she said "so Ramona offered me my spot back and I love her for it. So thank god you take night shifts, I take morning."

I smiled and she said "one more time I have to act crazy in front of another assistant I might as well have you fuck me right then and there!"

I laughed and she smiled saying "but I would like you not to use a condom again..."

I sighed and said "Betty your body can't handle another kid right now."

She scoffed saying "I'm all healed up! You wanna see!"