10

Betty's POV
I was in a muzzle as they electrocuted me, I could barely breathe and I was going in and out of consciousness.

As I was awake I saw my brother saying "kill her then you can fuck her when she's dead."

I shook my head and tried getting up but fell to the floor and winced.

My brother then said "your finally gonna be out of our lives."

He slammed my head against the wall I groaned as I was still awake he injected me with many needles and serums and put a straightjacket on me. I was in my bed and I was going in and out again. But I felt really tired but I tried keeping my eyes open, eventually...I gave up...I gave up and slowly closed my eyes.

I whispered "I love you Jug..."

And a tear left my eye.

Jughead's POV
"You guys ready?" I asked everyone in the van.

Archie, Sweet Pea, Fangs and I got our helmets on and Sweet Pea and Fangs went to set up the bomb as Toni controlled the car.

"Alright the rest of you serpents remember, those three people and the fourth one in the basement." I said carefully into my ear piece.

They replied all with a yes and Sweet Pea and Fangs lit the bomb and the building exploded. We went in running as Sweet Pea and Archie guarded me and we shot at random people in the front we then shot our way through double doors. We made it to one pair and I saw what looked like to be almost a cell but a cage I ran over and saw her in a straightjacket and a muzzle.

I yelled "open this door!"

Archie blasted it open and I ran inside and took off my helmet and held her. I ripped the muzzle off and held her face.

"Her pulse is weak, what have they done to you..."

I cried and leaned my forehead against hers.

I said "we must get her to safety."

I picked her up and took her to the van. I wrapped her up in my jacket and Toni saw her.

"Stay here and try and help her." I told her.

She nodded and I ran back inside. As I got back they found a man in the basement I went down and saw a man tied up. I took off my helmet and punched him.

I said "so you are the man who assaulted Betty."

He smirked and said "hey...I now understand why you like her mouth on you...holding her breasts... touching her, to bad I never got a chance to feel her insides on my c-"

I punched him again and grabbed my gun saying "now you won't ever be able to, okay."

I shot him in the head and I said "destroy the evidence, all of it."

They nodded and everyone scattered.

I said "Archie, Sweet Pea, Fangs your with me."

We ran back to the car and we shut the door. I grabbed Betty and held her tightly as she slowly breathed and I began undoing the straightjacket.

"You're coming home okay? We're going home."

We got to our secret hideout and I had Betty in my bed, her dad was next to her and held her hand.

He asked "what's wrong with her?"

I sighed and said "Veronica's doctor said...she's gotten a lot of things in her, it'll take her time to get them out of her system so just let her rest."

He frowned seeing the I.V bag next to her as it was draining out some old liquids and letting real liquids flow into her. He sighed and Cooper was snuggling against her.