29

Jughead's POV
I carried Betty back upstairs and saw a body on the floor but covered in a sheet.

She said "your dad saved me, my dad and the baby...he killed Penny."

I smiled and got her on the bed.

Suddenly we heard "well...just in time...i think he wants his mommy and daddy..."

I held our son in my arms and smiled looking at him, I looked at Betty and he moved his arms and he opened his eyes.

I smiled saying "hey...I'm your dad..."

He moved and I smiled and gave him to Betty.

Betty held him as Jasmine said "you should start breast feeding."

Betty laid against the headboard as she popped her breast out and guided our son to begin feeding. Suddenly he slowly began sucking on her breast and she laughed at him.

"It kinda tickles..." she admitted.

I then said "wait..."

Betty and Jasmine looked at me and I said "I thought your breasts were only mine." 

Jasmine slapped my neck and I groaned as Betty said "well now you have to share."

She giggled and I smiled sitting next to her as he closed his eyes.

Jasmine said "you still need to pick out a name..."

Betty and I looked at one another, she smiled at me and I smiled back and she nodded, I nodded too and kissed her. When everyone came up Mr Cooper and my dad moved Pennys body because they've already seen the baby. Betty smiled as Jellybean gasped.

I said "no offense guys but Jelly has the first hold here."

Betty said "he's really hungry...come on dude..."

He slowly stopped and she covered herself again and gave him to Jellybean and she smiled holding him.

She said "I'm your aunt, I'm gonna teach you how to be badass and annoy your dad."

I shoved her and she smiled as everyone else held him. When he he returned back to Betty my dad and Mr Cooper we're here.

Sweet Pea asked "what's his name?"

I smiled and looked at Betty and she smiled saying "guys...welcome to the world Mr Silas Henry Jones..."

My dad looked at me and I smiled at him.

And he smiled back at me as Betty said "or if you wanna say it easier, Forsyth Pendleton Jones the Fourth..."

I scoffed saying "no we will not burden our baby with that name."

She laughed and I smiled and kissed her. We all moved to a new place, Jasmine was with Betty and now Betty will have to remain inside for 40 days. I was with my dad as we drank a cold one outside.

He said "you used my name..."

I smiled lightly looking at him and he smiled at me.

He said "thank you."

I nodded saying "Betty fell in love with it, and she thanks you. For saving her family's life."

He smiled and he said "I think I'm gonna go live with Jelly for a bit since I'm no longer on the run...I'm gonna go live with her for a bit and try to sort my life out. She said that her and Jasmine have an extra room, might as well start to fix our relationship."

I smiled and said "you can visit anytime you want, Betty would love it..."

He smiled and said "I'll see okay?"