27

Betty's POV
I was laying in the tub as I groaned and felt more contractions as Jughead shirtless held me, I rubbed my stomach and groaned.

Jasmine said "don't worry Betty your extremely close to being able to push it's gonna be okay alright?"

I nodded and winced as Jughead rubbed my stomach and I cried lightly and looked at him, he smiled at me and I kissed him, he kissed me back and I stopped and winced holding my stomach.

Jasmine said "shit! My things are in my room I'll be right back."

She ran away and I kissed Jughead saying "it hurts so much Juggie..."

I cried and he said "hey..."

I looked at him and he said "would you like me to get in with you, hold you."

I then said "you don't have too...can you even?"

I winced holding my stomach saying "goddammit."

I whined and Jasmine came back. Jughead pulled her aside and he began taking off his pants, he came into the tub and held me close to his chest. I winced and he held my stomach and I looked at him, I smiled and he smiled and I snuggled into him and he rubbed my stomach slowly, he kissed my head and I breathed normally and gripped his hand tightly for every contraction.

He said "it's gonna be okay alright? This is gonna be easy, painless, I'm right here."

He kissed my head and I looked at him and held his chin and kissed him.

I told him "I love you."

He smiled at me saying "I love you more."

He kissed me again and I breathed slowly as he carefully rubbed my stomach.

I smiled and Jasmine smiled at us saying "you see dont you feel better?"

I nodded and she said "great, it's because of the oxytocin's in your body, such as sex, when your together the baby is happier, so right now that your feeling one another your body is trying to signal that it should remain calm and not to panic because you have your loved one with you."

I held Jughead and looked at him and he smiled at me and I winced and he held my cheek and I stared at him.

He said "I'm right here Betts..."

I looked up at him and smiled gently and he smiled and I closed my eyes and sighed.

Veronica's POV
I was with Betty's dad and going to hide him.

I heard on my ear piece Kevin say "Veronica...umm whatever you do just stay somewhere sealed...they have a massive car...and they are gonna try to get the house down."

I groaned and suddenly Fangs said "keep Mr Cooper away from Betty."

I rubbed my head and sighed Mr Cooper said "Veronica I understand I must be somewhere safe but please just let me see my daughter...please..."

I gulped and sighed and nodded. We ran to the room and I knocked on the door and saw Jasmine peaking her head.

I asked "may we come in? Is she naked?"

Jasmine nodded and she allowed us inside. I saw Jughead holding Betty as she was having a contractions and Mr Cooper kneeled down.

She saw him and instantly said "daddy..."

He smiled and she held his hand and he said "I'm right here...I'm right here Elizabeth."

She began crying and he kissed her head as Jughead looked at me angered but I didn't care.