31

Betty's POV
So as Jughead and I figured we couldn't make a baby and we didn't, it's been three months actually since that happened and Veronica and Archie invited us for dinner. We arrived there and Jughead grabbed Cooper and the baby bag while I grabbed Silas. I took him out of his car seat and saw them both, I waved and they waved back at us. I smiled and Silas laughed and smiled looking at them as land we walked to them. When we were inside eating dinner I was feeding Silas some applesauce and some bananas. He was able to eat them but cried because of course he wanted breast milk.

I sighed and said "I'll be back."

Jughead, Veronica and Archie continued eating as I went over and grabbed a bottle and my breast bump. When I got back I had a full bottle and gave it to him but he began wailing and I picked him up and rubbed his back.

I said "he hates drinking from the bottle, but he has to know he can't have his moms boobs all the time."

He pouted and I said "god you two look exactly the same."

I glared at Jughead and he smiled saying "hey, hes my son, who can blame him! I love them!"

I shook my head and ate some of my food as I pulled my shirt down with my bra and he latched onto me very easily and quickly.

He drank milk as Veronica said "alright we have an announcement to make so obviously we've adopted three dogs but...we're going to be having a new baby here soon."

Suddenly she pulled out a picture of a sonogram.

I gasped saying "V that's amazing!"

She smiled and said "we found out a month ago? We've been wanting to tell you but my mother said don't tell anyone until your future along, in case of miscarriages."

I nodded and turned to Silas as I said "your gonna have a cousin."

He stared at me and I kissed his head smiling.

Veronica said "I can't wait to do that."

I laughed saying "good luck, at least with me and Jughead, I work nights, he works days, you both works days."

They both panicked and Archie said "I didn't think about that..."

I laughed saying "I was unemployed so...it was fine and since strippers literally only work nights and we make a bunch of money it's easy."

I smiled and Silas stopped and Jughead helped me fix my shirt and bra and he held Silas as Veronica began panicking.

"Don't worry V, I'll be there to help you with anything you need just ask." I told her.

She nodded and said "my whole pregnancy, how did you deal with that morning sickness!"

I laughed and the boys looked annoyed.

I said "we'll talk later?"

She nodded and I smiled. When we got home I finally got Silas to drink from the bottle and put him down for a nap I was with Jughead on the couch as Cooper protected Silas.

"Juggie..."

He nodded and I said "how many kids do you want?"

He smiled lightly saying "3..."

I smiled and said "really?"

He nodded and I kissed him, he kissed me back.

Jugheads POV
I smiled saying "my dad has been wondering about Silas, he misses me, I might go over for a few days if you don't mind?"

He shook his head and kissed my forehead.

I smiled and said "I'm happy I met you."

I laughed and she said "now that Silas is asleep..."

She got on top of me and kissed me, I chuckled and
held her as she moved against me, I groaned and she kissed my neck and I smiled lightly and she smiled back.

I said "I wanna try again?"

She smiled saying "really?"

I nodded saying "he's 8 months now...I think he'll like a little brother or sister."

She smiled and kissed me again, I turned us over and she laughed.

I smirked saying "how about we take this to the guest room?"

She smiled and she grabbed my hand and we ran inside, she kissed me and I kissed her back as I took off my shirt, she touched my chest and I turned her around. I kissed her neck and her shoulder. She moaned and I wrapped my hands around her, I rubbed her waist and slowly unbuttoned her shirt and she suddenly grabbed my arm and pushed me front of her. I smirked as she pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me. I held her waist and she took her shirt off. I smiled and she held my neck and I turned us over and kissed her, I smiled and rubbed her waist and she moaned into my mouth. She smiled at me and I smiled at her. I took off her pants and underwear as I kissed her chest and kissed her nipples. I sucked on her breast and again milk, I coughed and she gasped and held my shoulder and I coughed as she rubbed my back.

I said "it's okay...goddammit Silas."

Betty laughed and said "hey calm down...if you want I can breast pump all the milk out."

I sighed and said "please?"

She laughed and kissed me saying "I'll be back okay?"

I nodded and she left but after a while is arts getting bored and walked out seeing her feeding Silas.

I sighed saying "really?"

She saw me and said "he woke up, I'm sorry..."

I shook my head and she sighed lightly and Silas fell back asleep she set him down.

She she said "yeah I'm not sure if I can pump it all out."

Suddenly I saw a three jars filled and she said "my breasts are getting sore."

I smiled and brought her back to the guest room and she smiled at me, I was on top of her and I undid her robe and kissed her, I felt her hands slide down on my back and she took off my sweatpants. I smiled and held her neck lightly.

She said "fuck me."

I smirked and slammed into her, she gasped and held my butt and I smirked and thrusted quickly inside her, she moaned holding my neck and I felt her nails claw my back. I smiled and turned her around and she gasped. I lifted her up on all fours and thrusted inside her. She moaned holding the blanket and pillows beneath her as I pulled her hair back and thrusted inside her. I smiled and lifted her on her knees and she gasped, I smiled and thrusted into her and she smiled at me. And turned to me and I smiled and kissed her, she smiled back.

I said "your right...we need to plan a day for ourselves."

She laughed and I groaned saying "fuck..."

She suddenly shoved me over and pushed me down on the bed. I smiled and she got on top of me and kissed me, I held her waist and thrusted into her as she she moaned holding my face, her arms were on my chest.

I groaned saying "fuck I'm cumming."

She moaned and and said "fuck, cum inside me..."

I groaned and moaned lightly stopping and she moaned holding me and I gently thrusted inside her as she moaned again and she kissed me, I kissed her back and I pulled out of her and suddenly felt myself pour out of her.

"Fuck that was a lot huh?" She laughed at me.

She kissed me saying "I feel it..."

I was confused and she said "I know we're gonna have another baby, I know it."

I smiled and she did too and she kissed me again and suddenly we heard....sobs.