15

Betty's POV
I was with my dad today I wanted to spend a day with him but of course guards followed him and I, as we ate in the mall food court with Cooper.

He said "this has been amazing, spending quality time with both my favorite girl of all time, my favorite pet and my future favorite grandchild."

I giggled as he rubbed my stomach and said "and today has been amazing."

I laughed and we were shopping for some baby clothes.

I asked my dad "will you be in town for the baby shower? Kevin is planning it with Veronica."

He then said "I will try my best but I will definitely squeeze in for you and my grandchild."

I laughed as he showed me some outfits and I took them. As we finished buying thing ones of Jughead guards came up to me.

He said "would you like to go home or take you somewhere else Mrs Jones?"

I sighed and rubbed my stomach saying "no I think were okay take us home?"

He nodded and we began leaving, as we were in the car I got a phone call.

I said "Elizabeth Jones how may I help you?"

Suddenly I heard "you think your all safe in that beautiful car of yours going home, with your father and ugly kitten in his lap. Why not a dog you fucking idiot?"

I gulped and said "Donna..."

My father looked at me but I squeezed his hand.

Donna continued "well...poor you cause your security are idiots."

Suddenly the car in front of us blew up.

I yelled "dad jump!"

He looked and I opened the door and we both fell to the ground and the car exploded as we heard sirens and honking. I winced holding my stomach and my dad got me on my back.

He said "hey it's gonna be okay alright?"

I nodded and winced holding my stomach and Cooper was next to me, soon ambulances arrived.

We were at the hospital as they said "unfortunately none of the drivers survived...were sorry."

I frowned and said "no...no you can't be serious!"

He sighed and said "the two that made it out alive...had extreme third degree burns...they couldn't be saved."

I began crying as my dad rubbed my hand and I held my stomach.

I asked "how's the baby..."

He smiled saying "the baby is fine just when you jumped out the adrenaline mixed with stressed and added pressure made you start to feel contractions however it's just Braxton Hicks, not real just feel real."

I nodded and he smiled saying "I'm sorry again..."

He walked out and I looked at my dad and I cried as he held me and kissed my head.

Suddenly Jughead came in saying "I got here as soon as I got called...are you okay..."

I said "they...they died Jughead...it's my fault..."

I cried and he said "Betts it's not, it's fucking Donna's. I'm so sorry..."

I cried more as he rubbed my back and held me trying to calm me down. When we left the hospital I was at home in my bed as Jughead paced back and forth. I held Cooper as he screamed in his phone and he suddenly screamed and threw it against the wall.

He slammed both his fists on the wall and said "we have to go..."

I looked at him and he said "we need to be separated."

I was confused yelling "woah no! No! That will not happen!"

He yelled back "Betty! Donna is after me! Not you!"

I yelled "she is after me! I'm carrying your fucking baby! So I'm in this just as much as you!"

He said "Betty I'm gonna send you back to the island we went for our honeymoon."

I grabbed his phone and slammed it on the ground and pinned him on the wall and he was shocked.

"You will not send me anywhere! I am gonna stay here with you and I don't care if my life is on the line!" I yelled at his face.

He yelled "your putting our child at risk!"

I yelled "then you can save them! Not me."

He frowned and said "I could never do that!"

I said "Juggie...I love you so much it hurts to love anyone else and try to love anyone else as much as I love you...but we need to figure this out together not apart! Being apart is worse!"

He began crying and said "I can't loose you...I can't loose you Betty, I can't loose either of you."

I began crying saying "I know. I know Juggie...but making me leave is worse."

We looked at one another and I hugged him saying "we will figure this out together I promise."

He kissed me and I kissed him back as he said "we promised one another to be partners for life....I'm sorry."

I shook my head saying "it's okay Juggie, but right now we need to find this bitch, and kill her."

He nodded and he kissed me as I kissed him back. That night I decided to do something dangerous...I went all the way to the only people I knew who would...who would know where Donna is. I knocked on the door and held my stomach as the door opened and I said my mom.

She looked at me and I said "where is Donna..."

I raised my gun and she held her hands up.

I said "tell me where this bitch is or else."

She gulped and I said "where's Charles..."

She then pointed at a door and I yelled "get the hell out of there Charles!"

I knocked the door down and he was right there.

I said "you both are wanted, so I want to fucking know where is Donna, right now. Because I'll shoot your heads right off if you don't."

Charles then said "calm down...but yes...I know where she is."

I smirked as he said "there's a town farther from Riverdale, past Greendale named Centerville, you go over there she lives somewhere there, I don't know where though."

I put my gun down and sighed and said "why couldn't you guys have just loved me?"

As I walked away and got into my car. But as I got into my car, it didn't start. I saw Polly and I locked my doors as I grabbed my phone and dropped it underneath my seat as I began panicking.