13

Betty's POV
I was getting a little work out in. I was moving around and doing some light exercises. I did my splits and reached forward and breathed lightly as I rubbed my tummy and breathed in and out. I smiled as I felt light kicks and laughed.

"You feeling like exercising?" I laughed out.

They kicked more and I smiled rubbing my stomach more. As I did some more workouts I stopped and when I finished I made myself a smoothie and ate some granola bars. I saw the door open to a room and slowly walked to it. I was about to close it till I saw my pole. I began frowning as I looked at my old pole. I walked over to it and I held it and sighed.

"I know I'm happy to have you...but I'm gonna miss this..." i said rubbing my stomach.

I smiled and began remembering my first day of...being a stripper. I was just 17. I had just dropped out, we were homeless. I was homeless and I was in debt, my father was in the hospital and...I was so scared and didn't know what to do at all.

Many years ago...
I have my first job today, I was really scared...I had to drop of High School to become a stripper, because my father is...basically dying. I went to the hospital before I went to work. I was with him and he saw, he was in bed.

I said "hey daddy..."

He smiled and I said "you feeling okay?"

He nodded saying "trying my best Elizabeth."

I frowned and sighed "I'm going to work..."

I hadn't told him what type of job I had gotten, I told him I got one serving tables at a diner but...that didn't do much.

"Alright...be safe okay?"

I nodded and I kissed his forehead and he smiled and I left. I took the bus and went across town. I arrived at the place and walked towards the doors and saw two men guarding the place.

"Hi...I umm work here..." I said feeling nervous.

They sighed and said "you've got I.D?"

I gulped and said "well...i..."

I grabbed my wallet and took out my state I.D and went inside and I began getting worried a bit and felt like throwing up.

They came back and said "come in."

And they walked me inside. As I got to the back I saw other girls getting ready I was in a corner as I did my makeup alone in the corner. I didn't have much...I literally am using things I've found in the trash except for my outfit, but my shoes are, they were in a yard sale for like 3 dollars. As I was getting ready I was just really nervous.

I had my sweater on as I heard "hey you okay?"

I looked up seeing a women looking at me.

I rubbed my eyes saying "y-yeah I'm fine."

She sat down next to me and said "you don't look fine, come on new girl, what's wrong?"

I frowned and said "I just...I need to do this to help my dad and I out of debt...and I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm so so scared..."

She rubbed my back and said "hey I feel you, I was 19 when I started and now I'm 24 and have a kid."

I sighed and she said "hey...how about I let you borrow some of my things that don't fit me, you'd look beautiful in it."

I then said "r-really? That would be really nice of you."