5

Betty's POV
Last night...was horrible. The scary man...he felt my insides and I had flashbacks to when I was younger. I was so scared but I couldn't move. I don't know what they were doing to me. I was outside alone as a guard held me back.

I then said "I won't run away but can I please just...can I feel the water with my feet?"

Suddenly he just grabbed a cup and scooped some up and threw it at me.

A tear left my eye as I said "fine..."

I sat down and cried I had my knees against my chest as I sobbed.

The man said "you keep crying your going back to the basement."

I gulped and just stopped I rubbed my eyes against my legs quickly.

I said "fine...may I go inside then? If I can't cry anywhere can I just be in my bed?"

He rolled his eyes and we went back. I was in my bed as I smiled imagining Jughead next to me.

"Hi Juggie..." I whispered.

My Elizabeth...

I smiled and said "how's Cooper?"

'Sad without you...'

I sniffled and said "I agree..."

I laughed out and smiled as I said "kiss me..."

'You know we can't my love...'

I frowned and said "I want you to come save me... please...I can't live longer like this."

'I'm searching, they've hidden you well. I'm sorry that our life is like this...I just want you home my Elizabeth. I want you home with me. With your father and Cooper. With Veronica, Cheryl, Archie everyone. I want to slip that ring on your finger again...'

A tear left his eye as I said "don't cry...no tears please they can hear."

'I will bring you home I promise...'

He disappeared and I let a tear leave my eye but I wiped it away.

I got up and suddenly heard "Betty?"

I turned my head and saw Reggie. He smiled at me and sat down on the chair and sighed.

"I came to speak with you..." he said.

I sighed and said "I'll just tell you but...no more of the details..."

I gulped and said "after that we did some missions as normal and we went on this one crazy one where we almost killed both people but didn't. Then he told me we couldn't be together and that he may die. We separated and it took me a lot to move on, my dad got better in California and continued taking meds. We moved home and everything was great I had a boyfriend, but then broke up with him to be with Jughead and then after that family drama. Then he proposed, we got married tried having the kid and that's it."

I smiled and he said "that's all your gonna give me?"

I nodded and he said "can I get a little more then just vague things?"

I then said "you broke a promise. I've told you everything just without context. So there you go your done."

I laid down on my bed as he said "come on, please? Pretty please?"

I shook my head saying "I've given you everything."

I laid down again as he said "I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry I didn't let you go...maybe if we go again I can help you?"

I then said "your an idiot...from day one I told you of cameras. And now you've seemed to have forgotten."

He gulped and panicked and I shook my head saying "now I really will not tell you anymore. I told you everything that happened. Leave!"

He gulped and I said "I'm sorry for screaming..."

I looked down and he said "please...are you hungry?"

He went into his bag and said "I have some potato chips?"

I looked at the camera and as I went for one I saw Charles and panicked backing away.

"We don't allow food here throw it out! Or eat it yourself! Let her starve!"

I looked down and my brother came into my cell.

He whispered "if you eat any of that I'll kill you."

I nodded quickly and he rubbed my head and left. I looked down breathing heavier and Reggie asked while eating.

"Are you okay?"

I grabbed my pillow and held my head down as I cried into my bed.

Archie's POV
I was with Jughead saying "Veronica, Cheryl, Toni and Kevin are all out asking about Betty."

I nodded saying "where do you think she would be?"

He asked me and I said "not far, it doesn't feel like it."

He nodded and grabbed her ring saying "she doesn't have either mine or her ring..."

I sighed and he bit his bottom lip and said "we need her home. We will search everyday. I don't care how long it takes us."

I nodded as he said "what has Mr Cooper said?"

I shrugged saying "he hasn't seen his ex wife or heard from her ever since that day...Coopers not looking so good."

He cried and I said "I think you should go see him, Betty is probably worrying so much about the cancer coming back maybe you should stay with him for a bit."

He licked his lips and said "I'll see. Okay?"

I smiled and nodded saying "we will find her. And you will not drink."

He sighed and took out a cigarette. I rolled my eyes and he smirked.

"Look I'm sorry I overreacted...I just...everyone wants her back...and I can't fucking find her."

I then said "don't blame yourself Jug. I don't understand what your going through but if I had lost Veronica...I'd be going insane."

He smiled and I said "we're gonna find her, wherever she is...she loves you so much Jughead and will fight for you."

He smiled and I hugged him from the side saying "then you guys can have that kid and be forever like you wanted."

I laughed and he did too and sighed as he smoked his cigarette again.