20

Jughead's POV
I was with Jasmine and Betty as I held Betty and she winced holding her stomach and Jasmine moved my hands and Betty began taking deep breaths as she winced and rubbed her sides and she held her stomach and lifted herself up and rubbed her now 7 month pregnant belly.

I smiled at her and she said "sorry these have been getting worse everyday."

Jasmine said "don't worry you'll be able to soon have him out okay, just stay positive."

Betty sighed and nodded sitting down on a yoga ball.

She said "this is so weird..."

I laughed and she held her stomach as Jasmine said "so I think you guys are gonna be excited for this..."

Suddenly she brought out some machine and said "the baby's heartbeat..."

I looked at Betty and she looked at me.

Jasmine said "you guys wanna try and hear it?"

Betty said "of course!"

But then she said "Juggie...help me please?"

I laughed and smiled picking her up and Jasmine has us sit down.

Betty lifted up her shirt and she said "I love him but I hate being pregnant."

I laughed and rubbed her stomach and Jasmine smiled and began doing her little thing with whatever she had on her. She began placing the wand on Betty's stomach as I held something in my hand. She began moving it under Betty's bump slowly and suddenly the machine began thumping and Jasmine put her finger to her mouth for us to be silent and we did.

She said "you hear that?"

Betty and I nodded and she said "that's his heartbeat."

Betty began looking at me and smiled lightly and began crying and I smiled and held her.

Jasmine smiled saying "I know why your crying, don't be embarrassed."

Betty cried rubbing her stomach and Jasmine held her arm and stopped it as Betty cried more and I rubbed her back.

Betty said "I'm sorry I just...I never thought this would happen for me..."

I smiled and she held me and I kissed her head. Later that day I was with Jasmine as she we were in target buying many things.

She said "so...do you think you and Betty will have more kids after this one?"

I sighed and said "I'm not sure...this one is already pretty scary, but...I told her if we did I'd want three more."

She was smiled but turned confused as she put towels into a bag.

She said "I don't understand."

I sighed and said "I don't know if I'll be a good dad... Jellybeans told you about him, I'm just...I'm nervous I won't be good enough for him."

She sighed and said "hey...I understand your past but...Betty needs you. She's also just as scared, look at how her mother turned out?"

I sighed and I said "I just...I got somewhat closure from my dad...but it's still not the same, I want to know that...when I have this child that of course it won't be easy but I won't seem like a failure to them...or to any of my other children after..."

She sighed and said "I understand Jughead, but I see how you care for Betty, the countless times she gets as you call them her fake contractions which don't say that they are very much painful. But I see you hold her when she's in pain, rub her back, or feet when she's tired. When she's making food you hold her stomach up to relieve the weight she's carrying right in front of her? Even sometimes when her back hurts when standing you make her sit and she tells you when to stop cooking and when to add more things and...everything above. She's even told me when you too are alone you massage her breasts which...helps out a lot because her breasts are very sore, tender because they are trying to produce milk for when the baby comes so just a lot of stuff is going on up in the body."

I sighed and she said "but you hold her when she's in pain, you make her smile in joy and happiness. You love her as much as you can. And most men never do that to their wife, usually they leave or tell them to kill the baby, not saying they shouldn't but...if the women wants it let her have it. Most white men kill there spouse but...your different, sure you've killed people but you two have that special relationship... where you will stick together through thick and thin no matter what."

She sighed and said "will you cheat?"

I gulped and said "honestly...I don't think anyone can make me feel what she makes me feel."

She smirked at me saying "that's amazing then...so how about you give me your card, I'll finish shopping and you go and be with her."

I sighed and said "watch what you buy."

She rolled her eyes and I left. When I got home I saw Betty on the couch rubbing her stomach and touching certain parts of her stomach as underneath it moved.

I smiled and I said "cute scene."

She turned her head and I asked "wheres your dad?"

She sighed and said "now that we know it's a boy he's going major on the boy crazy items and necessities."

I laughed and she smiled saying "hey...look at this..."

She began humming and poking certain of her stomach and the baby began moving a lot. She smiled at me and I just stared at her and at her stomach.

She was confused saying "what's wrong?"

I shook my head saying "I just...I'm just happy that we're doing this."

She smiled and I kissed her, she giggled and she began unbuckling my pants, I laughed and helped her as I moved both my pants and underwear off. She smiled and lifted up her maternity dress and began moving her underwear aside. I smiled and rubbed her lightly as she moaned and and I held her face and kissed her again. She moaned and I held myself and slipped inside her and she moaned holding my waist.

She moaned out "oh Juggie..."

I smiled and kissed her neck, I didn't care if anything happened with me during this. I just wanted her to be okay. I smiled and pulled out and got my pants back on. I picked her up bridal style and she gasped holding me and I took her to our room. I got her on the bed and smiled and she smiled too. I turned her over and lifted her dress over and took my pants off I groaned and thrusted inside her, she moaned and held her stomach and I smiled rubbing her stomach and smiled thrusting inside of her. When we finished we laid down and I held her as she held my hands.

She asked "what do you think they'll look like?"

She turned me and asked "will they have my blonde hair or your dark black hair, my green eyes or your blue eyes."

I smiled and said "doesn't matter how they look like cause they're apart of you and apart of me."

She smiled and I kissed her, I held her stomach.

She asked "can you maybe set up the tub? I want a bath."

I smiled saying "coming right up."

I kissed her again and got my underwear on and went to the bathroom.