16

Veronica's POV
I was with Kevin as we were shopping around for the baby shower we spotted some clothes and ran over to grab some.

"This is gonna be so good! I can't wait for her to find out the gender is a-!"

But before I could finish suddenly my alarm began going off I pulled out my phone as I answered it and realized.

"Betty's in trouble, shes in trouble we need to go get her!" I said giving everything to my guards.

Kevin said "we have to call Jughead!"

I yelled "no! Betty called me secretly, we have to do this please Kevin you have to help..."

He sighed and said "what about your guards?"

I gulped and said "didn't think that through..."

I turned my head slowly and they saw me andI laughed lightly and panicked.

I said "I'm sorry..."

I jumped onto one of their heads and knocked them both out. I tied them up and sighed lightly and looked at Kevin.

I yelled "come on Kev!"

We ran to my car and I opened the trunk and he was confused till I lifted the bottom open and a whole bunch of weapons and outfits appeared.

I gave him Archie's outfit saying "it'll fit trust me. We just need to make sure we get Betty safely."

He nodded and as we were inside the car getting our stuff on and getting everything on ourselves.

Kevin asked "what do you think happened?"

I sighed and said "not sure but shes in trouble and we're gonna go."

I started up my car and zoomed out of their. As we made it to the place I parked the car and Kevin and I had our weapons in hand. As we got out we saw Betty's car and the window was broken and thecae door was flung open. Kevin and I were back to back looking around side to side, up and down, making sure nothing happened to either of us. We saw a house and we got on the sides.

I knocked on the door yelling "open up!"

Nothing happened and Kevin kicked the door down. We looked around and looked up.

I said "she should be right here!"

I looked at my phone until Kevin said "I think I know where."

He showed me a moved dining table and he moved the carpet to an underground door. I gulped and shot at the lock as it opened and we jumped down and continued walking. Suddenly we heard muffled screaming and I began running as quietly as possible with Kevin as we saw Betty tied up as her brother slapped her.

"Look I'm sorry! I'm sorry I don't know what I did but please just let me go!" She yelled crying.

He said "well first..."

He began touching her stomach saying "you didn't tell me I was gonna be an uncle."

She tried moving in the chair as she said "don't touch me."

He smiled and said "you know...I think your baby is ready to come out."

My eyes widened as suddenly he broke out a knife and she shook her head screaming as suddenly I heard something behind us I grabbed their arm and saw Polly, Betty's sister. I turned her around and slammed her against the floor.

I said "cover me Kev."

He nodded and I said "I can't believe this family, your all lunatics."

I tied her up with five zip ties and tied her ankles.

She said "she deserves to die."

I kicked her face as she passed out and I saw Kevin holding guns at them.

"You try and put the knife near her ill shoot both of you."

I held my gun at her brother saying "drop the knife."

He began running at me but I shot his shoulder and he groaned and bent down. I kicked the knife away and ran to Betty and untied her as Kevin held the gun to her moms head.

"Elizabeth I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." her mother said

She said "I'm sorry we didn't take care of the poor child sooner."

Betty kicked her face and knocked her out as I took out my phone and called the police. After that we got Betty home and we saw Jughead and he saw us.

"I just got the call."

He hugged Betty and she held him crying.

I sighed as he said "thank you..."

I nodded saying "Betty's our best friend right Kev."

He nodded and I said "we make a great team."

We fist bumped and Betty hugged us saying "thanks guys, now I'll have four to three months left with this little guy."

We smiled and hugged her as she said "but I want the baby shower still and the gender reveal still."

We laughed and smirked saying "how about tomorrow? Early morning?"

Betty nodded saying "I'd love that."

Jughead then said "either way we need to find another home considering we've been getting a lot of threats anyways."

I smiled and nodded as Betty hugged me again.

She told me "I love you Veronica, thank you."

I nodded and kissed her cheek and her belly "remember I'm the god mother."

She laughed and I hugged her again saying "I'm just happy your safe."

Betty's POV
I was in bed resting as Jughead came upstairs.

He said "I found a new place your dad is gonna be first moving in, so you can rest up."

I nodded and I said "don't worry Juggie okay? I'm gonna be okay."

He sighed and I kissed him saying "we're okay."

He then said "I know I just..."

I was confused and he said "I want us to have an at home birth."

I rose my eyebrows saying "like a water birth?"

He nodded and I said "but what about my placenta Juggie, and the fact the baby has to be incubated."

He held my hands saying "I know your worried but trust met, Jellybean has a friend her roommate, she's amazing and gives water births all the time and no I haven't slept with her."

I rolled my eyes as he said "can you at least consider it, I don't want you or the baby to be hurt at all, sure we gotten all of these foes down but...I can never see the day either of you leave me first."

I smiled and rubbed my tummy "okay...I'll do it."

He smiled and I smiled and he kissed me as suddenly the baby began kicking, we both laughed and he kissed me again and I held his face.

He said "to my future family."

He kissed my stomach and I laughed holding his head.