21

Betty's POV
I was on a yoga ball bouncing and I groaned holding my stomach.

Jasmine said "your only a week away from your due date!"

I smiled and she clapped her hands saying "I can't wait to deliver yours and Jughead's baby!"

I laughed and continued bouncing saying "hey can you look at my dresses, my best friends are planning a baby shower. I don't know why."

She smiled and I held my stomach saying "he's getting more active, is that good?"

She said "that's amazing!"

I nodded and took breaths and got up slowly as she helped me up. As I began trying out different dress I fit on a baby blue dress with white polka dots, it fit my 8 month belly perfectly.

I smiled and Jasmine said "you look beautiful, your friends are amazing."

I smiled and said "yeah they really are..."

I smiled and she rubbed my stomach as my phone began ringing.

I picked it up saying "Elizabeth Cooper Jones speaking."

Suddenly I heard "thought you were rid of me huh?"

I groaned and said "Donna..."

I looked at Jasmine and put my finger to my mouth and she nodded.

I said "what do you want now Donna!?"

She then said "heard that baby is popping out fo you soon."

I rolled my eyes as she said "and I'm coming for you."

I laughed saying "it's you verses my family, what about you?"

She then said "actually I'm with a new gang...who doesn't really like you or Jughead."

She then said "remember the Ghoulies back in Riverdale? Well...you'll be happy to hear how they're playing out."

I clenched my fist tightly as I said "your not gonna hurt us. We've hurt you before and we will do it again."

She then said "you sure you wanna do that? Cause isn't your baby popping out in a week?"

I gulped and she said "see you when the baby comes."

She hung up and I looked at Jasmine and said "I need...I think..."

And all of a sudden I blacked out.

Jughead's POV
I was hanging with Mr Cooper and Cooper as we were discussing about what to buy for the baby when I got a call from Jasmine. I picked it up and heard her panicking.

I shouted "woah calm down Jasmine!"

She then said "Betty blacked out...get home now!"

She hung up and I looked at Mr Cooper saying "Betty's blacked out."

He gulped and we left quickly. When we got home Betty was awake and panicking holding Jasmine.

I ran over grabbing her hand saying "hey Betts..Betts I'm right here."

She saw me and began crying and I said "hey...hey what's wrong Betts..."

She then said "Donna..."

I was confused and said "what happened."

She cried saying "she's gonna come after us...when I give birth."

I groaned and said "fuck..."

I rubbed my face as she sobbed and I held her again.

I said "it's gonna be okay, I'm right here alright? No one will hurt you or our baby."

She shook her head and sniffled saying "...Juggie... shes in alliances with the Ghoulies..."

I sighed and said "Mr Cooper just be with her I need to make a call."

I walked away and sighed and began calling someone.

They picked up and I said "I know I'm making the biggest regret of my life, but your the only one who knows how to stop the Ghoulies because you've done it before. So I need your help...and then your out of my life for good."

Suddenly I heard "boy...what have you gotten yourself into."

***

It was night and Betty was holding Cooper as she slept on her side on the couch. Cooper licked her stomach and purred leaning against it.

Mr Cooper said "she's doing a little better Jasmine said just to make sure she doesn't exceed high blood pressure rates again."

I nodded and he smiled walking over next to her and sat down as he read form his book. I sighed and I got a text and went to the front door. I opened the door and saw a car approaching and he got out of the car.

I gulped lightly as he turned around and saw me.

"Jug..."

I sighed and walked over saying "hey dad..."

He smiled and was about to hug me but I shoved him off and he sighed.

I said "I didn't invite you because I wanted to make up with you or rekindle whatever we even had cause we had nothing. Your here to help me protect my family, and unfortunately your the only other person I know who has gone up against the Ghoulies."

He sighed and nodded saying "I understand...look Jug, I know we don't speak."

I then stopped him saying "no, no you won't come here to apologize again, you had so long...and you didn't do anything. Your here to protect the people I care about."

He sighed and I said "then once that's over you can leave my life once again okay?"

He nodded saying "fine."

I nodded and I allowed him inside.

I saw Mr Cooper as he said "Betty went to bed, she said she was exhausted and Cooper went up with her."

I nodded and Mr Cooper asked "and this is?"

I said "Mr Cooper this is my dad..."

He then said "oh...I've heard a lot about you."

My dad rolled his eyes as I said "you hit him, I'll hit you."

He sighed and I said "you know what you can hit me, cause I know you like doing it."

He gulped and Mr Cooper said "it's nice to meet you Forsyth Jones Jr. I'm gonna head to bed Jughead... first I'll make sure Betty is okay."

He left and he said "so you got married..."

I nodded saying "yeah."

He laughed saying "and you allow her dad to live with you?"

I then said "he's helping us because of what Betty told us."

He gulped and I said "you left my life a long time ago, I don't have to tell you anything."

He sighed and I said "you can sleep in the guest room."

He nodded and I took him there. That night I was in bed as Betty was holding Cooper. Her stomach was on the pillow and I smiled lightly wrapping my arms around her. I rubbed her stomach and kissed her shoulder as she rubbed her eyes and turned to me and she smiled holding my hands.

"Keep doing that...it feels nice..." she said sleepily.

I smiled and she smiled back and I rubbed her stomach saying "I'll protect both of you no matter what, I love you."

I kissed her head and she smiled and I saw a small wrist band and saw she had it on because of Jasmine. I sighed and she moaned lightly holding her stomach and I rubbed her stomach and she smiled and I kissed her head again and turned the lamp off.

She said "I love you...."

I smiled saying "I love you more."

I closed my eyes and fell asleep with her and Cooper.