Rihanna x Beyoncé

Beyoncé had been walking in the rain for about thirty minutes, cold and shivering with a baby in her arms and a suitcase rolling by her side.

She had just left the house she was sharing with her boyfriend— more like got kicked out, He kept claiming that Blue wasn't his.

He abused her both physically and mentally.

A flip must have switched in his head today because when he got back from work, he just told her to get out of his house, so she just packed up hers and Blue's things and left without protest.

She didn't have any family to seek refuge in, seeing as she was an only child and an orphan, She didn't have friends either, Shawn made her cut them off.

Picking up her pace, She walked into a small shop and bought a few diapers.

"Please where's the restroom?" She asked the cashier at the register who just stared at her weirdly because of how she looked.

"Over there." He pointed to a door at the back of the store.

"Thanks." She said walking towards the restroom to change Blue.

After she was done in there, she went to the cafe across the street, she needed to be somewhere warm. Walking inside she received pitying looks from the workers and the other people in the cafe making her very uncomfortable.

"Umm.. can I get a coffee?" She asked the man behind the counter.

She then gave him the last money she had left.

-

She was feeding Blue with the baby formula she had left in my suitcase when she felt a presence above her.

"Can I sit here?" She heard a voice ask from before her.

"Yeah." She replied back looking up for a split second to see the green eyed woman standing before her with a soft smile on her face.

"Your baby?" She asked motioning towards Blue.

"Yeah." Beyoncé replied back shortly.

"Umm... you seem pretty cold." The woman said again.

Beyoncé frowned not thinking anyone noticed her shivering..

"If you're here to show me pity, then please leave, cause I don't need it." She spoke blankly looking up at her.

"No...no, I just— I was just trying to start up a conversation but I guess I'm doing a bad job at it, I'm sorry I'll just go to another table." She guiltily rambled getting up.

"Don't worry you can sit, I'm sorry I'm just stressed, things haven't really been looking up for me." Beyoncé mumbled lowly looking down at Blue to see she was already sleeping.

"Sorry to hear that." She spoke softly.

"Why do you even care anyways? I mean you don't even know me."

"Something just draws me towards you okay, just come with me, I've been looking for a roommate for awhile now and you seem like you need it so...." She asked looking kinda hopeful.

"How do I know I can trust you?"

"I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise I could even swear on my mama if you want."

"That's going a little too far, I think I'll take up your offer, what do I have to lose anyway?" Beyoncé said getting up carrying Blue, while the woman helped with her suitcase after much protest.

-

The house was actually really nice and the bedroom she'd be staying in did ook pretty good.

"Your house is really nice." Beyoncé smiles walking into the kitchen.

"It's our house now....."

"Beyoncé. My name's Beyoncé, yours?"

"Robyn but you can call me Rihanna." She smiles.

"Okay Rihanna." Beyoncé said trying the name out.

-

*1 month later*

Beyoncé had been looking for a job for awhile now and luckily, she just found one as an assistant for a certain Onika Maraj.

She and Robyn have gotten really close.. since their personalities just matched.

Beyoncé was broken out of her train of thought by a loud cry.

It was Blue, she guessed the little girl just needed a change of diapers.

-

"Hey, where's my Blue Blue?" Robyn asked walking in the apartment after a long day of work, it was around 5:00pm when she walked inside, she works as a fashion designer in some company which Beyoncé could never seem to remember the name of.

"Sleeping. What about me?" She asks sassily.

"Eh, you'll be okay." Robyn smirks waving her off.

"Whatever." Beyoncé mumbles out walking away.

"Hey! come back I was just kidding." She said running to catch up with her.

"Mhmm.." She said shaking her off.

"I g-" Robyn got cut off by Blue's cries.

"I'll go get her." Beyoncé said moving towards the direction of the room.

"Don't worry, I'll do it I haven't seen my Blue Blue all day anyways." Robyn smiles widely running ahead of her.

And before Beyoncé could protest she'd already gone.

Robyn coming into her life just had to be one of the best things that had ever happened to her. With what Shawn did he broken her both physically and mentally, she found herself getting closed off to any and every body, but with Robyn in her life she was managing to break off those walls slowly but surely.

-

New book! Hope you like...

Don't forget to vote, comment & follow my account.

----- Author 💕

• Edit 8/19/2023: Sorry if this chapter is a bit cringe, I wrote this in my fetus writer days 😅