Beynika [2]

Title: Arranged marriage [2]
Genre: ----

-

The wedding date had already been placed and it was to be a grand one, not like Beyoncé cared or anything..

Her father was just doing it for his ego, he wanted people to know that he was above them, something she couldn't care less about.

"You're going out with Onika today, to help her pick out a wedding dress." Celestine says to Beyoncé bringing in a tray of food into her room.

"Why do I have to do that, doesn't she have maids and shit to help her with it." Beyoncé couldn't entirely say she was revolted by Onika's presence but she did think the younger woman was an annoying little daddy's girl.

"You're her spouse Yoncé, it'd be a good bonding time for you both." Tina says taking a seat on the edge of the bed placing the tray of food on her lap.

Before Beyoncé could further protest Tina cut of what ever rant she was about to begin "And she'll be here in the next hour so get ready."

"I don't see the point of getting all dressed up for something I don't even want to do." Beyoncé grumbles sticking a slice of french toast into her mouth.

"She's a nice girl B, I've met her and she's not that bad, you could give this 'arrangement' a try and you'll see it's not the end of the world."

Tina then got up from the bed, walking out the room to give Beyoncé a little privacy.

-

"Good morning, ma'am." The young woman smiles walking into the massive building.

"Oh Onika you're here, Beyonce's just in her room you can go call her out, so you'll be on your way."

"Thank you ma'am." Onika smiles cheerily walking towards the long spiral staircase, she passed a few doors, maids and bodyguards before she finally made it to her destination.

A big looking door painted in black, she knocked on it and waited before she heard a low grumble say out loud; "Come in!"

She grins widely before pushing the door open seeing Beyoncé laying on her bed immersed in a thick looking novel.

As soon as the door opens Beyoncé turns her her head to see who it was, "What are you doing here?" She asks dropping the book on her nightstand taking off her reading glasses.

"You said I could come in." Onika smiles going over to embrace the girl in a tight hug.

"Get off me." Beyoncé says shrugging the woman off her.

"You're not ready yet?!" Onika suddenly gasps over dramatically, pulling her up.

Wow for someone so short she's actually really strong.. Beyoncé thinks watching the young woman.

Onika pulls her towards the walk-in closet looking over at the multitudes of clothing hanging up on the hangers.

"What are you even doing, I think I can pick my clothes myself." Beyoncé says dismissing the younger woman's service.